Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy_nelson View Post
    hey guys, i'm looking to INSTALL the LED notifications for my texts, calls, etc.. where do i find that patch? just wondering because i'm still new to all this
    Are you saying you want to enable LED notifications (It's a setting under "Screen & Lock") or that you are new to patching and need help with that?
    Wondering if anyone else is missing this patch. one of the first things i installed and had with the advanced patch. now with 2.1 its killing me to not have it. if i could i would but i cant so if someone could update this i would be greatly appreciative.
    thanks
    noone else wants this? i really miss the advanced patch that controlled all of this on 1.4.5
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    I too miss this patch did not notice it until at night when emails were coming in left and right blinking all night long.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
  5. c4r
    ditto...I really miss this patch. **blink**blink**blink...all night and day with email notifications. ugh.
    I would love to have this patch back as well. Having multiple email accounts coming to my phone, it is hard to tell when the blinking is NOT an email.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    +1
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Can anyone update this to 2.1?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12