1.    #1  
    It seems that I reboot (to get optimal performance, eliminate lag) quite a bit lately. It would be nice to be able to schedule a reboot for 3am while it's on the Touchstone ready to go when I wake up. Is this something that people might be interested in? I searched and come up with nothing so I hope this has not been discussed before. I'm sorry if so.

Thanks
    There is no spoon
    no
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    yea I'd like this, sounds like a nice idea, wake up a refreshed pre
    I really like this idea too.
    Yes, this would be a helpful tool. How about take this one step further.
    You can have your phone rebooted at a certain time and even have certain apps launched at a certain time.

So say you wake up at 8am for work, you can have your email, messaging or whatever opened and ready for you when you open your phone

How you say?

Check out xorg tools, that member xorg is working on.

Here is the thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...wer-users.html

Here is what you're looking for specifically:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2174035-post4.html
    Last edited by DarkCovers; 02/06/2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Edited to fix the links
    I would like this app also. As far as launching an app at specific times, check out mode switcher. Sconix is working on a cool app. It's changes profiles.
    Jason is currently building an app that reboots your phone at a scheduled time. You should talk to him for details on that
    yes plz
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    there is a program called reboot scheduler. i set my phone to reset everyday at 7:00AM. works really nice. pops up a message right before it reboots and allows u to stop the reboot if you are in the middle of doing something.
    Jason's app called Preset Reset is available through Preware.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
    there is a program called reboot scheduler. i set my phone to reset everyday at 7:00AM. works really nice. pops up a message right before it reboots and allows u to stop the reboot if you are in the middle of doing something.
    I have been using reboot scheduler for several weeks. Its awesome. Every morning, my phone is fresh !!