Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    This patch removes the date/time divider from the messaging application. I made it so I could use it with the timestamps patch and not have the time displayed multiple times.

Making this thread so I can submit this patch to preware.

EDIT: Hmmm, not able to submit the patch due to "invalid email address"... Guess it is not going into preware quite yet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tibfib; 02/05/2010 at 11:09 PM.
    I am using the timestamp patch and do NOT see anything in my message threads except said timestamp--no other dividers. What are you referring to? Can you post a pic?

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts

The dividers that say "SMS" and then the time.
    I thought I recalled having those too, even after applying the timestamp patch. However, I went back and looked through several message threads--some going back to last July--and all I had was the timestamp showing in individual messages.

Which patch are you using? I think I am using the "Clean" version.
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  5. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Ya, if you're using the clean timestamp version, those dividers don't appear.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Oh, alrighty then. Not going to submit to preware.