1.    #1  
    Can someone make a patch that pauses music playback through headphones whenever theres an incoming call, and temporarily stop (for a second or so) music when receiving a text. With my headphones i dont hear much from the outside world and i rarely feel the vibration of the phone in my pocket, it would be very helpful if i could be made aware of a call and then answer it with my headset.

Also if this would be made to work in musicplayer remix too that'd be great.
    It already does this.
    yeah cause we need a patch for something the pre does perfect already
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    yeah cause we need a patch for something the pre does perfect already
    It doesnt on mine...atleast not on music player remix....so its just my pre acting up?
    I think there's something specific to your device causing the issue. My music pauses when a call comes in while listening to Music Player (Remix). Perhaps you have a patch that has gone awry.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami