1.    #1  
    I frequently use the back command to try to go to month view when I'm looking at day view.
    I know you can press the icon there but it is instinctive to use the back gesture.
    Think there is any chance of this?
    YES. The same layout goes for The Weather Channel application.

I feel as if the back command just isn't utilized at all in these apps. Can they be programmed in easily to actually 'go back' to where you were previously? (shock terminal's request would be fine too, however).
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    The problem is that the month view isn't the only base level of the program, it's one of three base-level views.

Swipe back works on every other screen in the calendar app except obviously on the three base views. I would imagine this might make it hard to implement a patch to change the functionality, but I could be wrong.
    +1 if its doable. ive posted about this
    This would be nice.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
    The problem is that the month view isn't the only base level of the program, it's one of three base-level views.

Swipe back works on every other screen in the calendar app except obviously on the three base views. I would imagine this might make it hard to implement a patch to change the functionality, but I could be wrong.
    Well perhaps an option for these as well.
    Like the default to ____ View patch.