Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Is it just me or am I the only one who this patch doesnt work for? It does absolutely nothing.. I hit delete all then get the pop up to confirm, select yes and not one email gets deleted. What gives? Can anyone help or let me know if it works for you? I installed this via preware, do I need to install it via WOQIS?
    if u notice it doesnt do it when ur in the section to c all ur emails...it only works when ur in the individual section
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Ok I will give this a shot and get back to you...
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Thanks again. Seems to work this way! Much needed patch.
    yup
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    Is it just me or am I the only one who this patch doesnt work for? It does absolutely nothing.. I hit delete all then get the pop up to confirm, select yes and not one email gets deleted. What gives? Can anyone help or let me know if it works for you? I installed this via preware, do I need to install it via WOQIS?
    This still needs fixing..I need to open an email in order to delete it. When an email is opened it alerts the sender that the email has been accessed. Spam and junk mail is increased and a nuisance to recipients. Opening one at a time in order to delete is cumbersome. Please somebody, get a fix quick.