Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ericco View Post
    The patch was working fine for me after the WebOS update. But after tonight's update of this patch, it makes the app launcher look like the default: 3 columns with bigger icons. Am I the only one?
    I as well am having this after an update I did a few minutes ago. dang
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    me too
    a little problem here guys the patch was working fine before updating today now is showing 3 in row again but the fade and hiding the arrows are working! Thanks for the patch
    yeah I'm getting 3x3 rows too after the 4/5 update. Looks like something busted.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericco View Post
    The patch was working fine for me after the WebOS update. But after tonight's update of this patch, it makes the app launcher look like the default: 3 columns with bigger icons. Am I the only one?
    Nope. I just uninstalled and reapplied the patch and same result.
    For giggles, I installed the older 4x4v3 patch and it works fine.

I did notice that another update of this patch was posted very early this morning. I think that this is the one that I used to update last night, but not 100%.

It's a shame that Preware doesn't have a simple history function- I'd like to be able to see what time I updated and what was changed at that time.
    Last edited by Trident; 04/06/2010 at 08:25 AM.
    In your description you said there is an error in preware, is that of today since I saw an update so did so but now the file is not running and my phone has reverted back to the awful 3x3. Btw it was working fine after the 1.4.1 update until I updated today.

Plus thanks for this patch since it does make my phone so much better
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Throwing my hat in as well. The update of this patch has reverted me back to 3x3. A complete uninstall/reinstall did not help.
    same here fellas.. I just went back found the old 4x4 that I like, the add and remove pages, and the gesture tap.. Not really a big deal to have all 3 instead of that one patch since we have aupt now.. But it is definitely weird that it was working just fine then after the update reverted to 3x3..
    Patch was working well with webOS-1.4.1 When the "fix" was applied a couple of days ago it gave larger icons(that's ok) & text too large that ran into other icons(not ok) ....the current patch (version 1.4.1-4) makes it 3X3 with arrows _??

Can we just go back to the original one and not fix what wasn't broken, please?
    I had the same problem with larger icons and overlapping text after updating the patch last night, though I still had 4x4 icon layout. Preware automatically did the Luna restart for me, but it was not until I did a device restart that the icon size and text back went back to the way it was before. I'm running on Sprint 1.4.1.1.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Yeah guys I saw the update last night in Preware and figured it was the fix. Unfortunately it didn't fix it.

Until this gets ironed out yall can always use the .patch file in the OP. It is seriously a drag and drop process using WOSQI. And then when it gets fixed in Preware you can uninstall the .patch file on the device using Preware, then reinstall from their feeds.
    this patch is awesome, it joins pages and 4x4 plus gesture. Lets pray next update works fine cos at this time doesnt work. v. 1.4.1.
    []
    another person that had 4x4 icons updated and now 3x3 icons... I can't wait for a fix.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Ditto. Looking forward to the fix.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I also have 3x3 after the update. Funny thing though, I installed v3 instead and still have 3x3. I reverted back to v4 and will wait for an update.
    +1
    Downloaded the .patch file to my phone. Anyone know if there is any way to run it through Terminus?

Thanks,
    Oh c'mon guys, it's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings these days.---Fletch
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    The issue was not the patch, it was Preware's backend. It has been resolved. Remove the patch and reapply and it works again. Do this for any faulty patches that you have install in the past 48hrs.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Ok guys, sound like Preware is having some problems...

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    OK, I have a hunch that the machine we're using while the normal autobuilder is broken may be building patches wrong.
    I didn't think of this till I realized that a few other patches just simply weren't applying (hide nascar, hide sprint nav, etc).

I'm just gonna chill out on this one till Preware gives us the green light.
    Hi

I just uninstalled the patch and installed it again and it worked now.

Kind regards,
    Christof
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast