Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    idk if its just me but i still get the arrows on my screen lol
    I have the same thing!
    I still see arrows on my launcher screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide-NYC View Post
    I have the same thing!
    I still see arrows on my launcher screen.

If you have more than 16 icons on the screen this patch will still display arrows and if you have a notification upon a luna reboot. It only hides them if you have 16 or less icons.
    I do have 16 less icons and no notifications but I still see arrows
    I still cannot get the patch installed, but i notice with 4x4 v3 i have NO arrows with 16 Icons on a page...Starts to get mysterious, eh?

Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    I didn't change anything concerning word wrap. Anything I had with text overlapping, I just rearranged my icons to accommodate.
    Ok.

I'm a compulsive alphabetizer, so it won't work for me

Nice work, though.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    I do have 16 less icons and no notifications but I still see arrows
    If you have 16 icons or less on a page, and no notifications, do a luna restart and it should fix it.

NOTE: If your device is plugged in charging, that counts as a notification . If you luna restart with it charging, you will still see arrows.

ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS: Move an icon from another page to this page so you have 17 icons. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Drag the 17th icon back to its original page. When you swipe back to the first page the arrow will be gone.
    As far as compatibility, it works on a freshly doctored Sprint Pre.

Short_round, let me ask you this, do you have the patches for "add/del pages" or "gesture tap for info/delete" installed? My patch includes these changes, so you would need to uninstall the individual patches for these things.
    This is it...THANKS works like a charm!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Ok.

I'm a compulsive alphabetizer, so it won't work for me

Nice work, though.
    Hey I'm all for making this patch word wrap. If you know the code to enable this please share. Do any of the other 4x4 patches word wrap? I might compare mine with theirs to see what I need.
    Hey I'm all for making this patch word wrap. If you know the code to enable this please share. Do any of the other 4x4 patches word wrap? I might compare mine with theirs to see what I need.
    4x4 v2 does I know
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

yes please! Add word wrap lol I hate when the letters touch the other apps letters drives me nuts lol I'm ocd Haha so please add an update to it
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    OH SNAP

I found the part of the css file that calls for the arrow and the fade block behind it...I think if I comment out those lines I will FOR SURE be able stop the arrows from showing up even if you have 100 icons on a page!

Stay tuned...
    cant wait how about the word wrap huhuhuh hehe thanks dude great work
    I keep getting an error msg when trying to instal this patch, 4x4, I have no others like it installed, 5x5 etc., all other patches installed & work fine. Please help!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    4x4 v3 has proper word wrap as well. Installed this version and uninstalled it after [not] seeing the word wrap... I really want to use this one, cwgtex, add the word wrap in and this patch is golden!
    I keep getting an error msg when trying to instal this patch, 4x4, I have no others like it installed, 5x5 etc., all other patches installed & work fine. Please help!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Changelog:
    2010-02-12 Fixed the "no arrows" feature. Fixed word wrap. See original post for .patch file, or wait a few days for it the updated version in Preware.
    i hate feeling clueless but i had the 4x4 v3 installed, uninstalled that then installed v4. icon titles were colliding with eachother so i decided to uninstall it. after restart i still had the 4x4 v4 but it didn't show up in my installed patches in both WOQI as well as preware. what can i do?
    ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps remove (actual file name here)
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps remove (actual file name here)
    once again i hate to feel clueless but im clueless as to what that means. hate to be a bugger but could you explain?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast