Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 79
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by socca1157 View Post
    Adds: brightness control, data, gps, flashlight
    Removes: date, battery level, airplane mode

    Anyway you could make a patch that has:
    date
    brightness control in slider format
    wifi
    gps toggle
    flashlight
    (in that order)??

    I've been waiting for a patch that combines the flash light with the brightness and keeps the date. That date is the only way I never know what day it is!

    I'd appreciate it.
    Closest existing patch would be the Device Menu Remix With Flashlight patch. However that has battery, rather than date, and keeps bluetooth.

    I recommend Date As Carrier String patch for the date. That what I use.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  2. #42  
    this patch was updated in preware yesterday. Now my led flashlight won't turn on. It toggles on / off in the menu but never comes on the led works as a flash so it isn't hardware- it surprises me how much I use this is there anything I can check?
    thanks
    rob
    Last edited by mespiff; 02/17/2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling
  3. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
       #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    this patch was updated in preware yesterday. Now my led flashlight won't turn on. It toggles on / off in the menu but never comes on the led works as a flash so it isn't hardware- it surprises me how much I use this is there anything I can check?
    thanks
    rob
    I updated it also, and my flashlight works fine still. Somewhere one of your files is different somehow. Try to uninstall it completely, then reinstall.
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    So you want to have Bluetooth hidden?

    Yeah, I use Bluetooth like once every year and a half. hah
  5. #45  
    I guess i will have to remove some patches until i find what is in conflict. if i unistall this patch and install only the flashlight patch it says error where the on / of toggle normally is and the LED torch does not work either. My flashlight will turn on the led but i would rather have it on the drop down so i will research when i have time

    thanks
  6. kanzlr's Avatar
    Posts
    179 Posts
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    #46  
    second the request for a German GSM patch.
    would love to donate for that

    thanks for your work!
  7. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
       #47  
    I have to manually update my patch so it works with 1.4. I am thinking about leaving the date in. I am tired of the "add date mm/dd" overlapping on program titles. Anyone with me on this?
  8. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
       #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    I have to manually update my patch so it works with 1.4. I am thinking about leaving the date in. I am tired of the "add date mm/dd" overlapping on program titles. Anyone with me on this?
    Did it anyways, its my patch after all

    I like it best this way. See edited original post for new screenshot and the actual patch file. I just submitted it to Preware.
  9. kanzlr's Avatar
    Posts
    179 Posts
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    #49  
    thanks for updating this patch, it is the one I like the most.
    I thought about translating the 1.4 version to German again, but decided to just copy the modified devicemenu-scene.html from

    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/devicemenu/devicemenu-scene.html

    to

    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/resources/de_de/views/devicemenu/


    this works for all languages, just replace de_de with your language code.
    of course the device menu will be English afterwards.
  10. #50  
    anyone else still having problems with airplane mode not working even with the latest version of this patch released today (I'm going to have to remove the patch again)- since web os 1.4 was released when I try to put the phone into airplane mode (by holding down the power button)- it doesn't change to airplane mode anymore- thanks Jason for a great patch- I particularly love the flashlight in the menu- would love an option with airplane mode left in menu-with gratitude
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by justinspirational View Post
    anyone else still having problems with airplane mode not working even with the latest version of this patch released today (I'm going to have to remove the patch again)- since web os 1.4 was released when I try to put the phone into airplane mode (by holding down the power button)- it doesn't change to airplane mode anymore- thanks Jason for a great patch- I particularly love the flashlight in the menu- would love an option with airplane mode left in menu-with gratitude
    if you want the airplane mode left on just go through preware and pick out all of the elements that you do want on like the data and flashlight -- this is what i have done until the airplane mode issue is resolved -- i personally don't like it here --

    also if any one is having trouble with the flashlight try deleting and re installing the sys tools manager


    Rob
  12. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
       #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    if you want the airplane mode left on just go through preware and pick out all of the elements that you do want on like the data and flashlight -- this is what i have done until the airplane mode issue is resolved -- i personally don't like it here --
    Yeah that wouldn't work for me, I would get IPKG log errors after two or three patches...thus the reason I made my own "mix".
  13. #53  
    did the "don't remove airplane mode" patch ever get fixed? I tried the post #8 patch, but got the same invalid line 72 error. Sprint Pre.
    Last edited by palmcrash; 03/05/2010 at 12:30 PM.
  14. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
       #54  
    For those people that want to quickly access airplane mode, might I suggest http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...t-options.html
  15. #55  
    Thanks cwgtex, but it still doesn't actually put phone in airplane mode. I still have to shut the phone radio off manually for some reason.

    It was worth a try though.
  16. #56  
    wow. This is like the best mix ever. Very close to what i wanted except the GPS. Is it possible to create one without GPS esp for us the European Pre. No GPS programme whatsoever!! So tired of waiting for GPS.
  17. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    #57  
    ??? I don't understand. In Europe we have lots of GPS Programms.
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    ??? I don't understand. In Europe we have lots of GPS Programms.
    such as? Do we have turn by turn gps like sprint and verizon
  19. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    #59  
    But we have "Geocaching for WebOS", "MapTool", different Wether Apps, Bahn-Apps, Twitter and Photo Apps with GPS-Tagging... GPS ist not only for Navigation!
  20. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
       #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by slats View Post
    Thanks cwgtex, but it still doesn't actually put phone in airplane mode. I still have to shut the phone radio off manually for some reason.

    It was worth a try though.
    I'll need to re-visit this issue, I finally saw this myself. I will post an update soon.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions