Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It's not in preware. download the patch and install it via WebOSQuickInstall
    can we add this to preware??? is a great patch!!
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Despite all of the filters I have, I still manage to get a lot of SPAM in my email Inbox. The other day I was talking with a female colleague and I had my phone laying on my desk when an email came in. "Yes, You can have a Big P*nis" pops up in the dashboard. I kid you not. 2nd most embarrassing moment of my life.

Can you make email notifications say the same thing as the text messages? I like the [New Message] alteration. Or better yet, the email notification could say [New Mail].
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by f22loader View Post
    Can you make email notifications say the same thing as the text messages? I like the [New Message] alteration. Or better yet, the email notification could say [New Mail].
    I'll certainly look into it. Should be doable.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Is there any chance to get this in Preware?
    there is a standard feature that disables notifications for sms
    Great Patch.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    good patch, thanx. an enhancement might be to just display the chat bubble and no text when a message arrives- very discreet. and the toggle option also
    wow very nice!!!

i second this

Quote Originally Posted by kanucme View Post
    good patch, thanx. an enhancement might be to just display the chat bubble and no text when a message arrives- very discreet. and the toggle option also
    Quote Originally Posted by kanucme View Post
    If you don't want any text just replace '[Privacy Mode]' or '[New Message]' in the patch file with two single quotes with no spaces ''
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    ok, will try that.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    is there a special way to edit patches?
    I use a free app called WinVi on Windows.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    i switched to no text, tried to remove name too but wouldn't work.
    try this '[]'
    What is what we can select numbers so that are it only this number which is blocked or then it blocks all the numbers?
    This doesn't block any numbers. It simply 'hides/replaces' the line of text from the message in the notification. This prevents anyone standing around from being able to tell what the message is about.
    If it can block or filter some sms ,it would be nice.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    dallashigh,

Hope you don't mind but I modified both patches to read [New Message] instead.
    Great, thanks for this
    I just submitted the standard [New Message] variation of the messaging-privacy patch to Preware.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast