1.    #1  
    After seeing gesture swipes on the Pre Plus, I noticed how fast the little LED bar animates with each one. The increased rate seemed better to me than the current slow animation, Is there any possibility of upping the animation speed of the original Pre's LEDs?
  2.    #2  
    Is there seriously noone interested in this?
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    NO
  4.    #4  
    Nice to know there are still tactful people hanging around the forums.
    jordan23945bulls is correct, access to those LEDs is not possible for us. It's a low-level OS/Hardware thing.
  6.    #6  
    Ah, I see. Well thank you for at least explaining your answer, it's nice to know that not everyone's a mindless troll. However, in what context do you define 'access'? As in APIs, or actual hardware that's not accessible via the Linux subsystem?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Ah, I see. Well thank you for at least explaining your answer, it's nice to know that not everyone's a mindless troll. However, in what context do you define 'access'? As in APIs, or actual hardware that's not accessible via the Linux subsystem?
    you calling me a troll? Atleast I answerd ur question when no one did jerk.
  8.    #8  
    Yes, yes I am. I don't see someone screaming 'NO' in an obtuse and entirely unhelpful manner as a valid answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Yes, yes I am. I don't see someone screaming 'NO' in an obtuse and entirely unhelpful manner as a valid answer.
    +1 I'm with ya! I thought the same thing when I read that message. (Unfortunately, I also do not have an answer to your question. )