1.    #1  
    Currently there are 10 levels of volume adjustment (evident by the volume bars that pop up when you increase/decrease volume). I would like to know if there is interest in doubling the sensitivity,as in giving us 20 levels of volume. So, instead of changing volume 10% at a time,it would be 5% at a time. Other suggestions of 15, 30 or anything else is of course welcome.

Hopefully that makes sense. I'd like other opinions on this. I know I can never find the perfect volume when listening to music (6 is too low and 7 is too high, for instance). Hopefully I'm not the only person with sensitive hearing.

Cheers.
    I agree, one level the volume is too low, when you bump up one notch its blasting in your ear. This is one of the reasons why I like the Backbeat 903's BT headphones, the volume on the 903's is independent of the Pre's volume control giving you more adjustability on the volume.
    I agree that the volume adjustment steps are too coarse. Even if the display remained the same but there were 2 steps per graduation, it would be good.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I agree, one level the volume is too low, when you bump up one notch its blasting in your ear. This is one of the reasons why I like the Backbeat 903's BT headphones, the volume on the 903's is independent of the Pre's volume control giving you more adjustability on the volume.
    It's definitely nice to have additional volume control via a BT headset, but for those who like to listen to music, BT is usually not the way to go (horrible experience with most stereo BT headsets so far). So, for all the music listeners this would tremendously helpful.

Also, as johncc notes, there would not need to be a change in the number of bars, but allow us to fine-tune with each press equaling half the adjustment than it is now.

Is there a percentage within the code that can be adjusted from, say 10% per press, to 5% per press? Just asking.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Definitely a thumbs up from me. I'd love to see someone develop this patch!
    I would like this aswell
    +1
    visually we could keep the same number of bar but make them fill up as volume goes up (1/3 for 30 steps 1/2 for 20 steps etc.)
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    +1

I really would like to see this!!!!
    Good idea!