1.    #1  
    I have a request for a patch. When I get an incredibly long email, in order to go to the next email, I have to scroll all the way back to the top. Is there a way to add the previous/next email triangle buttons, that are currently only attached to the top of the email with the subject line, on the bottom of an email? That way when you read the end of the email, you can just press next.

I am totally incapable of creating something like this, but I think it would be helpful. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up this request. This is an incredible community of developers!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlangley21 View Post
    I have a request for a patch. When I get an incredibly long email, in order to go to the next email, I have to scroll all the way back to the top. Is there a way to add the previous/next email triangle buttons, that are currently only attached to the top of the email with the subject line, on the bottom of an email? That way when you read the end of the email, you can just press next.

I am totally incapable of creating something like this, but I think it would be helpful. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes up this request. This is an incredible community of developers!

+1 Bump