1.    #1  
    As funny as it may sound, from time to time, I forget what day of the week it is, and have to go into my Calendar to check. It would be much easier if I could simply see it in the top bar. Currently, I use the Date in Top Bar patch (MM/DD), but having Fri 1/29 10:35 there would be perfect
    date as carrier string shows "fri jan 29 2010"
    I don't like date as carrier string; I use the center date (so I can see it when apps open) But carrier string as as day would be nice if it could be used with the center patch.
    Laissez Faire
    sad and pointless patch
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    I don't like date as carrier string; I use the center date (so I can see it when apps open) But carrier string as as day would be nice if it could be used with the center patch.
    well, how many times a day do you forget? and it's not troublesome to just flick a card up, see the day, tap the card and get back to what your doing.
    Lots of things are no trouble, but there are still easier ways to do them. A day patch would be nice, not the most important thing in the world. Carrier name is useless, something useful (even if only a little) would be better.
    Laissez Faire
  7.    #7  
    Exactly. Just because it's not incredibly important doesn't mean it's useless. Most of the patches available are merely a convenience, not a necessity.

If no one responds, that will be that. But if someone makes such a patch, I think a lot of people will use it.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    +1 for patch in top bar, abbreviated would work
    +1