1.    #1  
    my phone wakes me up in the night due to emails txts etc, even the led flashing is well bright in the dead of night.

can someone develop a way to keep the phone from notifying me during certain hours (ie no led notificatin or vibrations or sounds)

- i dont want to turn it off so btw

thankly muchly
    Quote Originally Posted by andywoodstick View Post
    my phone wakes me up in the night due to emails txts etc, even the led flashing is well bright in the dead of night.

can someone develop a way to keep the phone from notifying me during certain hours (ie no led notificatin or vibrations or sounds)

thankly muchly
    What about this
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/battery-saver
    or do what I do and set it to hit the silence switch. Then the only thing that wakes me up is the alarm. It silences everything else.
  3.    #3  
    yeah possibly that app will do for now but id rather keep reception on so i can recieve calls/txts, jus dont want any notification of them apart from them appearing in the dashboard. So if i wake up i can check my phone to see if i have had a call/txt but if i get one when asleep it doesnt wake me to tell me!

the silence button doesnt disable the led notification
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andywoodstick View Post

thankly muchly
    I'd like to see a patch like this. Kind of a selective notification disabler. For example, I'd like to be able to use the Pre as a bedside alarm clock (using an app like Timepiece), but with optional visual/audible notifications of phone, email, SMS and reminders.
  5.    #5  
    yes but with the notifications having a time variable as well to have them on/off at various times