1.    #1  
    Would it be possible to make the music player (remix) app open when headphones are plugged in?

The pre recognises when headphones are plugged in, so would it be possible to make it open an app when this happens?
    It would also be nice if it could also be unlocked when headphones are inserted.
    Personally I only ever plug headphones in when I want to listen to music, and this would save a lot of time.
    +1 thia would be awesome
    I could see this being useful if it works correctly. Pandora is what I would like to have open, though.
    Neat idea.
    This would be awesome with three different version, default music player, Remix and Pandora.
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    I'd like to add a vote for opening up drPodder when you plug in the headphones. Because I've been using it so much for podcasts, I finally cancelled my XM because I can get what I want from podcasts now...