Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Can we revisit this??

I would love if I could have a timer on Pandora that would automatically shut down and close the application (30 min and 60 min) so I can listen when I go to bed at night and not have to worry about it running all night.

Anyone else?
    Pandora has a 60 minute timeout on the PC if you don't skip, rate a song, or touch anything in it. I would assume the Pre would too, but I'm not sure.

Pandora's monthly hourly limit (I think 40) is up on the 1st of every month, so since we are near February, why don't you test listening to it for 60 or 70 minutes without touching it. I am assuming it would shut off anyway.

As far as patches with Pandora, I would love to be able to rate a song or pause a song without 'sliding to unlock,' as you are able to do in the Music app and Music (Remix) app. Can anyone attempt something like that by following the same means that those programs use to override the screen lock?
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    I would like this as well!!

Currently there is no time-out on the Pre's Pandora, and there is no 40 hour limit. The only way it's going to shut off is if the phone's battery dies.