Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Hey Pre Owners!

I was able to run WebOS Doctor and it got rid of those patches that are not uninstalling. So happy
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyPre View Post
    Hey Pre Owners!

I was able to run WebOS Doctor and it got rid of those patches that are not uninstalling. So happy

I'd rather not revert my phone back to stock... is there another way to fix this?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I have the same problem with removing the enable landscape youtube patch and i did what he said and it didn't work
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    And yeah i would rather not run webOS doctor
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyPre View Post
    Hey Pre Owners!

I was able to run WebOS Doctor and it got rid of those patches that are not uninstalling.
    I ended up doing the same after having a couple of patches not working post webOS update. Now I'm having trouble getting Preware and WOSQI working properly. Preware is telling me that I need to install the package manager, which is showing up in the WOSQI installed apps list, and WOSQI isn't installing the GNU update.

Once I get one working, I have a feeling the other will follow. I think part of this may be due to servers getting hammered by update downloads.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I had the same with 4 patches, so I ran EPR and it didnt help so I backed up everything and did a partial erase and that fixed the problem. The only problem I had was doing it on a day the servers were swamped with people updating and I couldnt get quick install to download the feeds till late in the evening. All HD data was saved but took care of the patches and finally have QI to install Preware and patches.
    Same here, quite frustrating.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    had the same thing with 6 patches (25 or so did work) and couldn't update OR remove them yesterday after like 20 tries all day long. This morning same thing. Tried the method through Quickinstall to get rid of them and also an error there that was unable to install. Figured I'd go back to the phone ONE more time and try to update or remove them through preware and lo and behold I just went down the list one at a time and they all updated with no errors. So...my found sollution? Who the hell knows...it just worked on the 21st try I guess, but at least I didn't have to revert back to factory settings.
    Same problem here on LOTS of patches...most of them in fact.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12