1.    #1  
    My wife is about to get a new Pre on Verizon, but thinks that the notifications are a bit small on mine. Wondering if anyone would be able to increase the font size? Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Thought I would bump this again since so many additional users are coming to the Pre. My wife has since acquired a Pre+ and is getting by, but larger notification fonts would make it a little easier for her without putting readers on. Has anybody had luck manipulating the notifications? Thanks!
    Font data can be found at:

Code:
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/stylesheets/global-notifications.css
    Last edited by Abyssul; 05/13/2010 at 08:39 PM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Just created a quick patch that increases the font size of the dashboard notifications by 2px. There are probably some issues with this. Have not experimented with it much.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Font data can be found at:

Code:
    usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/stylesheets/global-notifications.css
    Just created a quick patch that increases the font size of the dashboard notifications by 2px. There are probably some issues with this. Have not experimented with it much.
    You do know that this patch absolutely will not be ota compatible due to the file/string thats being modified changes every update.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    You do know that this patch absolutely will not be ota compatible due to the file/string thats being modified changes every update.
    Just have to manually change it for every update unless there is a trick up your sleeve that I don't know about.

Just have to manually change it for every update unless there is a trick up your sleeve that I don't know about.
    No tricks just wasnt sure if you knew that string changes w/ each ota! lol

No really though great patch!

Might want to think about adding font color to the patch so we can open the patch and change the colors for our preference before we install via wosqi.

I was looking into this not to long ago in the same place as you before you edited the above post and quite honestly got bored and gave up, Im glad you kept searching till you found it!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Haven't tried the patch yet but I'm interested in this idea! Anybody out there w/ a screen shot for us?
    I can create a color dependent version too. You will have to manually edit the color hex code before you install.

I'll probably create a few color versions (with stock font) and submit those along with the increased font version to Preware.
    I can create a color dependent version too. You will have to manually edit the color hex code before you install.

I'll probably create a few color versions (with stock font) and submit those along with the increased font version to Preware.
    If you need any help Pm me and Ill gladly do some editing for you!

Follow the link below.

How about a way to manually edit the color via USB storage like your scrims? I can still create color ones so people can just install and go, but that idea is more versatile.
    How about a way to manually edit the color via USB storage like your scrims? I can still create color ones so people can just install and go, but that idea is more versatile.
    Throw a patch together w the font sections in it and Ill see if I cant get a color swatch to show up as text using the scrim folder!

Follow the link below.