Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Would anyone be able to make a topbar scrim similar to what sconix uses in his full width transparent menu patch? I tried using the png file from his patch but it is not full width.

It would look like this but empty (no words/icons of course):

Unknown_2010-29-09_123252_C635 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deester4x4jr View Post
    Yea... see how the screen behind is greyed out? I'm trying to make that stop. The theme Glass Effect Suite achieves it... I need to see what they are doing.
    that is a scrim image
    which one is it?
    \usr\palm\frameworks\mojo\submissions\347\images\scrim.png
    Here a black at 70%
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

yeah for the record that .png is transparent in my theme which may explain the prblems you're having deester.
    Well, I'm not quite sure how it happened, but the 'drop effect' when opening a menu is gone.

The only change I made to my patch was to turn it into an IPK and move the scrim file to /media/internal/.scrims

I didn't change the code at all so I really have no idea how it works perfectly now, but it does, at least for me. The code is in one of my posts on the previous page, and I recommend using a scrim that only includes the top bar, leaving the rest of the png transparent.
    Tobias - is your status-bar.png full screen size? or just 28px by (whatever the height is- i forget)?

I haven't seen the drop for a while, and modding code as others have posted, it still desists.
    My best guess is the "0 0 fixed" appendage to the image url.

The 'wash-out' is still present.

In reality, the top bar dimensions are set elsewhere (i'm not really interested in where. others might...), so even using a full screen scrim, with all but the top 28px transparent will not matter in a "0 0 fixed" environment. I wouldn't even bother with the -webkit-background-size: 100% 100%; line. Use whatever works for you though.

\usr\palm\frameworks\mojo\submissions\347\images\scrim.png this little beauty, though, does the m0th4 f[_]k1n9 trick!!! I just renamed my scrim.png to scrim.png.old (default for unavailable image is no image :-).

Thanks for all the help everyone!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345