Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Ok. I get this error and I have no idea what to do about it =\
    Its sprint can see this more easy, that my tether? because is like an official app in the Verizon pre
    Quote Originally Posted by vman77 View Post
    I need help also. I installed everything fine, even the patch. When I enable MHS I hang there (refer to image below). I am wondering if it stays there until a connection is made, or I installed wrong. Basically if something is wrong with my laptop or the application. Thanks
    Up until i took Cuthroat's advice, i had the same issue. Try disabling the Wifi MyTether patch, restart the phone and your issue should be resolved. Its been working fine for me ever since...
    I need help also. I installed everything fine, even the patch. When I enable MHS I hang there (refer to image below). I am wondering if it stays there until a connection is made, or I installed wrong. Basically if something is wrong with my laptop or the application. Thanks
    I'm having the same problem as vman77. Everything installed fine, freetethed, etc...but when I go to click the toggle on on the mobile hotspot app it just hangs and never does anything to show its broadcasting or on. What do I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Ok. I get this error and I have no idea what to do about it =\
    i havent gotten that error and ive tethered twice successfully already
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saddo View Post
    Up until i took Cuthroat's advice, i had the same issue. Try disabling the Wifi MyTether patch, restart the phone and your issue should be resolved. Its been working fine for me ever since...
    I deleted Mytether, but I'm sure its probably still there just hidden. I probably need to find out how to unistall it completely. Thanks
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i havent gotten that error and ive tethered twice successfully already
    It worked fine earlier this weekend. Tried it today and nothing. I'm so confused and so discouraged =\
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    It worked fine earlier this weekend. Tried it today and nothing. I'm so confused and so discouraged =\
    hmmm very weird....
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

there should be a way to tell how much mb tether is using
    I deleted mytether completely thinking that might keep mobile hotspot from hanging and never turning on....it didn't fix it. It still hangs on "Turning Mobile HotSpot". I don't know what to do now????
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    You might need to reinstall MyTether donor version, apply patch. Run MyTether patch fix in xorg tools (link below) and then uninstall MyTether patch. Reboot. Should be back to normal. The xorg tools MyTether fix also fixes MyTether issues with 3D games.
    xorg tools - power tools for power users
    NONE OF THESE DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE WORKING.... can someone just put it up somewhere where it can be downloaded... I got the two preware files... just missing the hotspot ipk... which none of the links are good anymore...
    <...>
    Last edited by pogeypre; 01/26/2010 at 10:28 AM.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    so what's new in the 1.0.6version??? Any Pre+ users wanna grab the ipk for us?
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelwix View Post
    so what's new in the 1.0.6version??? Any Pre+ users wanna grab the ipk for us?
    it's already been noted that the 1.0.6 version is Verizon specific. others have downloaded it, which prompts an uninstall and reboot on sprint devices
  16.    #136  
    download it from the rapidshare link
    I install the "all" version but I don't see the icon for the hotspot app... I see the freeTether but not the hotsport app icon... :-( anyone else seen this...?
    finally got it working...
  19. CoobeyMeyer
    Install it using WOSQI. Doing it this way didn't give me this message.
    I deleted Mytether, but I'm sure its probably still there just hidden. I probably need to find out how to unistall it completely. Thanks
    If anything, reinstall it, disable the patch, then uninstall it. Thats exactly what happened to me...and what i had to do in order to fix the problem.
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast