Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    GREAT! thanks for all the hard work
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    Someone please clarify for me, If i already have mytether donor version, will this be of any use to me? Does this remove the need to apply the tethering patch each time before tethering? any downsides to having this rather than MyTether.
    Thanks in advance.
    No patching needed and also lets you know what devices are connected. Plus you can have windows closed and it will work, way better than mytether at this point.
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.
    works perfectly.. Also you can still use the web on your pre at the same time you use it for wifi router.. Nice app
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    MHS would not work for me until I removed the mytether Wifi patch. Now all is great!

Just thought I would share that.
    @ceveret3

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    post 33 in the patch thread has the correct links for all files still in the 'quoted' section..... installed and working GREAT!
    all of the files can be found at the link above...
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Is anyone else getting 200Kbs download speeds?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    using this, will I be able to connect my wii to my pre and get online?
    Quote Originally Posted by wwarren2 View Post
    using this, will I be able to connect my wii to my pre and get online?
    hopefully...i havent done it but u can try
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    My speeds are very slow. Did not test but much slower than donor mytether. Anyway to make speeds faster?
    Quote Originally Posted by dagold View Post
    My speeds are very slow. Did not test but much slower than donor mytether. Anyway to make speeds faster?
    do u barely have signal bc mine were fast when i tried
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

My speed is about the same with MT and MHS
    it just depends where u r...the fastest speeds i ever got with MT were 300 kbps and that was with full signal...i tried MHS with 4 bars but i didnt check the speed yet
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

very concistent, thank you!.. working great!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I did a speed test and it is 76kbps download. Why so slow?
    Last edited by dagold; 01/25/2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: trying to add a picture
    Anyone that has downloaded these files want to upload them to something like sendspace or mediafire and post a link. Rapidshare won't let me download them. I have been trying for half hour and it keeps giving me the no slots available for non-members error. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthroat View Post
    MHS would not work for me until I removed the mytether Wifi patch. Now all is great!

Just thought I would share that.
    Just wanted to say thank you. I did just that, and now, im typing this while using the Hotspot app. once again, thank you for sharing that. It was much appreciated...
    Just wanted to share, and say thanks to every one!!! Took some doing and do overs. But my issue was I need to go into network and sharing and reset the adapter.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    One thing about this is it drains the Pre's battery fast. I started this morning with a full charge. Used the MP3 player for about 20 minutes then set up the tether at work. I was at 10% battery after about 80minutes of tethering.

Oh, it also turns the Pre into a nice handwarmer on cold days.
    i cant get freetether to show my ip address but my mobile hotspot connects but i cant get on the interent..Any ideas would help
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I need help also. I installed everything fine, even the patch. When I enable MHS I hang there (refer to image below). I am wondering if it stays there until a connection is made, or I installed wrong. Basically if something is wrong with my laptop or the application. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images