Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414647484950515253 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1042
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Kind of apprehensive that webOS 2.0 will break this.
    Hey can you message me the instruction as well please... I had to Hard reset and everything is gone (started over)
    Can somebody plz give me link to the updated step-by-step i have virgin Sprint Pre and i need this on my phone -- Thanks
    anybody???
    when I try to install us.ryanhope.freetetherd_0.0.3_armv7.ipk . I get an error saying it can't be found. I installed com.palm.app.mobilehotspot_1.0.14_all-already_patched.ipk, just fine. anyone know what to do?
    Installed and looks like it installed fine. first time I started mobile hotspot app it says I need some kind of data plan. I guess I'm just wondering If I'm going to be charged extra above the plan I have and data plan that I have. does anyone know?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chadlin78 View Post
    Installed and looks like it installed fine. first time I started mobile hotspot app it says I need some kind of data plan. I guess I'm just wondering If I'm going to be charged extra above the plan I have and data plan that I have. does anyone know?
    You don't, and you don't need it. If you turn off bluetooth, the message won't appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by ebrax12 View Post
    when I try to install us.ryanhope.freetetherd_0.0.3_armv7.ipk . I get an error saying it can't be found. I installed com.palm.app.mobilehotspot_1.0.14_all-already_patched.ipk, just fine. anyone know what to do?
    Those are the only two ipks I am using.
    I forget which I installed first though; sorry.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by ebrax12 View Post
    Where did you get the file from? You can install this 'service' with wosqi or preware. I have seen the install error using wosqi when I used a copy of the file on my PC. Install with preware - make sure you update the feeds.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Hi, is the same process for my palm pre plus verizon
    Where firmwares verizon pre plus webos
    I thought MHS was free on Verizon?
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 09:14 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    i retract my post

THANK YOU NachoB!!!
    Last edited by houstonmale04; 11/27/2010 at 06:52 PM.
    tried installing all 3 patches in order via Wosqi but the auto-enable one gave me an error and doesn't appear to be working with just the two others. Any help?
    I've installed everything at all ways you guys said but... the connection just appear like "access local only" and that's it :/ i can't get internet by using hotspot mobil from sprint... can someone help me? thnx...
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Is Freetether IP forwarding enabled? You have to enable it everytime after a reset unless you have Jason's patch installed.
    I have the Jason patch installed. I can connect to my Moble Hotspot but I now longer have internet Access.
    Mobile hot spot files can easily be found on the internet. If you know what a torrent is, you are half way there.
    I love the Palm Pre and I hope the retain the design and beef up the specs for Sprint!

Currently:
    1.1ghz - F104 patch + Govnah
    Mobile HotSpot setup
    Sprint backed 3g fire in Sacramento, CA
    Preware yoked
    Customized beyond belief. I have a great phone, it runs like a champ.
    Pandora, Radiotune, uTorrent control, Sprint Nav, Touchstone packed car, audio source. You name it my phone is doing it.
    webOS is the best OS I have used on a phone.. bar none!
    So hopefully this won't seem to clueless. Just recently got a Pre and installed MHS 1.0.3 and the other required file - ryanfreehope etc. MHS runs perfectly - Laptop shows network and can connect. Phone shows laptop connected. But when I try to surf the web on my laptop, it says internet not available. Any thoughts on where I went wrong? Phone has full bars and EVDO.

Thanks.
    does anyone know if the update will break this?