Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    "only one app to install"
    Quote Originally Posted by sirwhistle View Post
    Remember the more computers you connect to a hotspot the less the speed, as for easier to set up not true only one app to uninstall thats it no patching or anything else currently running the beta mytether as i write this, and by the way why would you wanna connect more than one computer and run the risk of losing speed tethering is just for those who wanna some internet connections on the go on there laptops not to hook up a whole network of computers at home.........
    i do agree with the more computers the slower speed you get... usually i just use my laptop lol i just wanted to try and see if you could connect multiple computers because i kept reading you couldn't do it.
    IM NOT SAYIN NOT TO DO THIS MHS IF YOU WANT JUST TRYIN TO HELP THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THE KNOW HOWS TO INSTALL ALL THESE DIFFERENT APPS AND TURN THIS ON AND THAT OFF, IM NOT TRYING TO SUPPORT ONE OVER THE OTHER JUST TRYIN TO MAKE IT EASY FOR THE ONES THAT DONT WANNA GO THROUGH SO MUCH THATS ALL GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HAPPY TETHERING.................My Tether :: Donors Only.............USE THE BETA INSTALLER WITH PRE IN DEV MODE...MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CURRENT SDK FILE RUNNING ON UR COMPUTER YOU CAN FIND IT HERE...[developer.palm.com]
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    IM NOT SAYIN NOT TO DO THIS MHS IF YOU WANT JUST TRYIN TO HELP THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THE KNOW HOWS TO INSTALL ALL THESE DIFFERENT APPS AND TURN THIS ON AND THAT OFF, IM NOT TRYING TO SUPPORT ONE OVER THE OTHER JUST TRYIN TO MAKE IT EASY FOR THE ONES THAT DONT WANNA GO THROUGH SO MUCH THATS ALL GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HAPPY TETHERING.................My Tether :: Donors Only.............USE THE BETA INSTALLER WITH PRE IN DEV MODE...MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CURRENT SDK FILE RUNNING ON UR COMPUTER YOU CAN FIND IT HERE...[developer.palm.com]
    can't read that, MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY AND RETYPE IT WITH NO CAPS...so annoying
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Is this a fast speed for a computer? I'm not using the Mobile Hotspot, its just a test to see what I can compair my mobile hotspot.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    Just skip want you cant read and only read the little words....
    Hey prince you are not going to get that speed on any mhs but if thats home its awesome
    sirwhistle:

a) All caps is rude and considered yelling.

b) No punctuation or apostrophes makes you look ignorant.

c) MyTether is not free and definitely causes strange problems on the Pre.

d) Mobile Hot Spot works brilliantly (and much better than MyTether) if people follow the simple instructions from a clean Pre. Especially because it doesn't set up an Ad-Hoc network, but rather a proper AP.
    Last edited by webfellow; 01/28/2010 at 12:31 PM. Reason: .
    As for mytether my pre has never acted strange that only happens when you install to many apps and then try uninstalling them not realizing that they are not completely uninstalled because some apps need to be uninstalled using quickinstall.
    I installed the Mobile Hotspot app but whenever I try to connect another device to the wifi signal & it connects for a quick second & then disconnects. Is there something I can do to make it stay connected?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i put all 3 files together for download here;
    Last edited by pogeypre; 01/28/2010 at 03:35 PM.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s4mb4 View Post
    i put all 3 files together for download here;
    Links down?
    Last edited by pogeypre; 01/28/2010 at 04:06 PM.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Hey is that website connected with your photo.com website?
    I think you drinking to much waaaaaateeeeer up there in nj.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Hey is that website connected with your photo.com website?
    I tried looking up your name and that's what google found.

Now enough childish games and i'm done responding to your lame ***.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Not a problem on my side just here to try help like ive been helped before not to put anyone down or put negitive remarks on anyones profile,,,,,,,,,,,im outtahere enjoy tethering people and later photo man.
    Just a heads up to you guys, in mobilehotspotd 1.0.6 there is a carrier check for Verizon
    My Tether - version 2.1.0 now live. No patching, no ad-hoc, more features!
    guys take it to another thread. i want to learn about mobile hotspots here.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMaster View Post
    guys take it to another thread. i want to learn about mobile hotspots here.
    Bro your telling me....Anyhow i asked where people are getting the hotspot ipk from and so far no luck...
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Can I keep my original tethering option and still run the mobile hotspot option?