Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Is there anyway anyone can make a patch that allows you to pick which IM client you want to use rather than just logging in all of them at the same time through the messaging app?

for example most of the times I DONT want to log in to AIM/yahoo/or google i just want to log in to MSN , but i cant because i end up logging in to every client and i also feel like whenever i log in to all of the clients and my phone loads all the unwated buddies i dont want and i feel like it kills my battery faster, so is there anyway someone can make a patch that allows me to choose which IM client i want to sign in to. thank you!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    anyone?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    anyone?
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Having MSN.. I'm guessing you have the plugin by Greg? If so.. from the "Add Account" page.. you can select any one of your existing accounts and it will give you a dropdown menu, giving you the option to log on, log off, r/w contacts or configure account.
    You can actually log into them individually w/o a patch.

Go to their contact screen, choose their IM you want to send to...send! even if offline. it will log on to only that one.

or

In IM preferences, go to that account where you type in password, and press sign in. or re-type the password and then sign in. when you go back to the "buddies", you'll see its only HALF filled in green. so, great success!!!
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    oh, i didnt know that cool, thx