1.    #1  
    Does anyone else get irritated when you're typing in a text box on the Internet & because you're zoomed in you just keep typing off the edge of the screen? (If you don't know what I mean try typing a reply to this message on your Pre).

Would it be hard for the screen to auto scroll based on where the cursor is? That would be a really useful addition to the browser. Perhaps this could be implemented as a patch?
    :/ a patch? Idk but +1
    Reducing the amount of zooming would also help. Why would I need bigger text when typing than when reading the page? The text box zoom logic doesn't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Does anyone else get irritated when you're typing in a text box on the Internet & because you're zoomed in you just keep typing off the edge of the screen? (If you don't know what I mean try typing a reply to this message on your Pre).

Would it be hard for the screen to auto scroll based on where the cursor is? That would be a really useful addition to the browser. Perhaps this could be implemented as a patch?
    I vote for this patch too. It is irritating, even as I type this.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    +1. Quite irritating.