Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This one should be self explanatory!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 2sslow; 03/21/2010 at 02:38 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

2.    #2  
    bump!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

nice.

pic of it in action?? just want to see how it feels without installing and restarting
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    nice.

pic of it in action?? just want to see how it feels without installing and restarting
    It doesn't look so great on mine because I have a very dark wallpaper, but you can get the idea!

Here it is w/ the normal opacity:

Last edited by 2sslow; 01/24/2010 at 09:03 PM.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    thanks man. sorry it took me so long to get back to you. i love the way it looks like this. i use a lot of light bgs so it looks good. thanks again. now, how likely is it that the font can be changed as well?

Last edited by poozo; 01/25/2010 at 05:47 PM.
    failed to install for me

i have webos 1.3.5.1

reset to 1st page patch
    4x4 v3 patch
    remove launcher bar while in launch patch
    Quote Originally Posted by poozo View Post
    thanks man. sorry it took me so long to get back to you. i love the way it looks like this. i use a lot of light bgs so it looks good. thanks again. now, how likely is it that the font can be changed as well?
    Font change is actually possible. Upload a new font to the appropriate folder and just a few changes in the correct css would do the trick.

Old thread that explained how this is done (albeit, there are much easier techniques now).

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-part-pre.html
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzader View Post
    Font change is actually possible. Upload a new font to the appropriate folder and just a few changes in the correct css would do the trick.

Old thread that explained how this is done (albeit, there are much easier techniques now).

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-part-pre.html

Thanks but please stop posting that thread!
    If you manually edit the .css it WILL screw up any .patch that touches that file. Not to mention cause the patches you installed prior to not uninstall correctly.

Not trying to be an A S S but really that kind of bad advice is what makes my (and other devs) life a pain in the a s s when patches dont install correctly because somebody thinks its ok to mess around where they dont need to be messing!

Thats why we have PreWare and WOSQI.

Just say no to manual editing! lol

If you wouldnt mind deleting that link before somebody actually does it!

Follow the link below.

does this patch coflict with any other patches? It will not install for me.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It's not working for me either. Failed to install
  11.    #11  
    I am unable to test w/ all of the patches out there, I can tell you it works w the patches i have installed:

4x4 v2
    black font in launcher
    hide sprint tv,amazon mp3,musicplayer,nascar,nfl,and quick launcher.
    menu fade scrim
    named pages in launcher

Those are the launcher patches I have currently installed w/ no conflicts!

Please post the launcher patches you have installed and I will test them for you!

Follow the link below.

4x4 icons v3
    Advanced options in launcher
    Enable add/delete pages
    Gesture tap for info and delete
    2sslow, is it possible to change the font? I'm mulling a change and will make a theme using it. If If I could make it red and a blood font.... That would rock!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    2sslow, is it possible to change the font? I'm mulling a change and will make a theme using it. If If I could make it red and a blood font.... That would rock!
    You should be able to open the patch w/ notepad and edit the color:black; line to say color: # hex key for the color you want;

Web colors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

then install using WOSQI.

If you would rather give me the code you want and Ill modify the patch for you!

LMK

Follow the link below.

15.    #15  
    Update: This is in PreWare now!

Follow the link below.

I gave you a list of my patches.. Any update?
  17.    #17  
    I have not had a problem w/ any of those.. My advice is to remove/reboot 1 at a time and try to reinstall.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    hey man, with this patch, would it be possible to open it and change the font color manually then re-apply the patch?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by poozo View Post
    hey man, with this patch, would it be possible to open it and change the font color manually then re-apply the patch?
    Yes! change the color: black; to color: #xxxxxx;

Web colors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Follow the link below.

20.    #20  
    Code:
    Originally Posted by the2ndflood
    Hey,

Would you be able to create a custom patch that would make the Launcher-Text green; instead of white? I will donate whatever amount you would think is fair.

Thanks,
    Rss
    I appreciate any donation you can afford.....as little or as much as you feel comfortable with.

I do this for fun not for money...The only reason I put the donation link up is I had to replace my laptop a few weeks ago due to a screen problem, and let me tell you these things dont get cheaper...lol.

Edited first post!

Follow the link below.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast