Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Code:
    Originally Posted by the2ndflood
    Hey,

Would you be able to create a custom patch that would make the Launcher-Text green; instead of white? I will donate whatever amount you would think is fair.

Thanks,
    Russ
    I appreciate any donation you can afford.....as little or as much as you feel comfortable with.

I do this for fun not for money...The only reason I put the donation link up is I had to replace my laptop a few weeks ago due to a screen problem, and let me tell you these things dont get cheaper...lol.

Edited first post!
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! I just like the Green text color, over black or white. Donation sent!
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 03/21/2010 at 05:33 PM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

2.    #22  
    Thanks and much appreciated
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Thanks and much appreciated
    You should really post this in Preware. The Green icon colors look great! But I'm bias, because my favorite color is Green. The patch didn't install through Quick-Install first though. It took 3 times, but it is working perfectly fine now.
    The error was something about an "Error Occurred While Attempting To Run /tmp/scriptfile.sh". I don't know what that means, but the patch is on my phone now. Maybe it has something to do with the Theme I have on my phone.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12