1.    #1  
    I doctored my Pre and of course lost all my homebrew stuff. At the same time I neglected to pay my internet service provider and you can figure out the rest. So I've been finding ipk files or whatever you call them and downloading to my pre, drag and dropping them to webosqi and getting my homebrew that way. I'm stuck. I got Preware on, but I can't find the Package Manager Service to run it. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    try downloading the prewareinstaller

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenlkl@yahoo.com View Post
    I doctored my Pre and of course lost all my homebrew stuff. At the same time I neglected to pay my internet service provider and you can figure out the rest. So I've been finding ipk files or whatever you call them and downloading to my pre, drag and dropping them to webosqi and getting my homebrew that way. I'm stuck. I got Preware on, but I can't find the Package Manager Service to run it. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    Index of /feeds/webos-internals/all

Remember that this can only be installed using WebOS Quick Install 2.96 or later. You cannot correctly install it with fileCoaster or PreLoad or PreUpdate or palm-install.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  4.    #4  
    thanks guys. This worked perfectly and I finally have preware up and working on my phone.