1.    #1  
    Can the PIN unlock be reduced to a maximum of TWO steps if the phone is asleep, like the iPhone?

Step 1. Wake phone by opening slider or hitting power button, it will wake to PIN Screen instead of swipe to unlock.

Step 2. Enter Pin WITHOUT having to hit DONE. I've watched my friend turn his iPhone on several times. After the last Pin character, it is unlocked and ready to use without an additional keystroke. Just makes sense.

I know this may be a doozy, and undoable since the Swipe to Unlock feature may be buried deep in Luna somewhere or elsewhere and disabling it could be far fetched, but you guys work some major magic!

Currently, if the Pre is asleep, it takes at least 4 steps:

1. Wake Pre
    2. Swipe up to get to Pin Screen
    3. Enter Pin
    4. Hit DONE

This seems really lame, no? It prevents me from wanting to even use a PIN unlock feature.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink View Post
    Can the PIN unlock be reduced to a maximum of TWO steps if the phone is asleep, like the iPhone?

Step 1. Wake phone by opening slider or hitting power button, it will wake to PIN Screen instead of swipe to unlock.

Step 2. Enter Pin WITHOUT having to hit DONE. I've watched my friend turn his iPhone on several times. After the last Pin character, it is unlocked and ready to use without an additional keystroke. Just makes sense.

I know this may be a doozy, and undoable since the Swipe to Unlock feature may be buried deep in Luna somewhere or elsewhere and disabling it could be far fetched, but you guys work some major magic!

Currently, if the Pre is asleep, it takes at least 4 steps:

1. Wake Pre
    2. Swipe up to get to Pin Screen
    3. Enter Pin
    4. Hit DONE

This seems really lame, no? It prevents me from wanting to even use a PIN unlock feature.

Thanks in advance!
    after 1.3.2 i believe palm for some stupid reason put a done button in the pin entry screen it didnt have it before it was like the iphones