1.    #1  
    Heya peoples, I'm hoping you can do me a favor and create a patch that allows us to download pictures from google images or various websites. This would be beneficial if we find a wallpaper we like and want to download it to our phones to use it. If there is already a patch for this would you mind sending me a link? Thanks!
    click and hold the orange Button and then press the picture you want to save.
    you can now choose to save it. it's saved on the USB-Drive

I would like to see a patch that allows choosing where to save a pic or that there is a specific folder for browser saved images.
    I already requested this here
  3.    #3  
    great!!! Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by virox View Post
    click and hold the orange Button and then press the picture you want to save.
    you can now choose to save it. it's saved on the USB-Drive

I would like to see a patch that allows choosing where to save a pic or that there is a specific folder for browser saved images.
    I already requested this here
    It would be cool if we could pick messaging as a way to send it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    It would be cool if we could pick messaging as a way to send it too.
    well submitted an app that sends link as messaging. i will try doing a send pic via messaging later on..its just that i tried last night but the image didnt attach but ill try again

EDIT: okay i dont think i can do it. the picture doesnt attach in messaging. all it does is show the link to the image
    Last edited by fritos1406; 01/20/2010 at 07:45 PM.

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    man if you could tell the d##n file to attach open lol
    this would be a great patch

Wounder how it works in email. what jsjsjs $file$ $would$ $this$ $be$ $in$?