Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Will you add other 2.x patches with support for other Twitter clients?
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Will you add other 2.x patches with support for other Twitter clients?
    If they have the capability then yes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    If they have the capability then yes.
    Is there an easier way to configure this patch?

I DO want the following:

- hide icons in browser (by the way, without the "reload" icon, how do you reload a page?)
    - no refresh when not active (is this still necessary in 2.1?)
    - enable/disable gesture landscape options
    - shortcut keys
    - "send to..." menu items: Spaz, Spare Time

I DO NOT want the following:

- fullscreen
    - all the other "send to..." menu items
  4.    #44  
    The easiest way would be to download the fullscreen browser patch and take out the lines that reference that section. and the other send to items.

New Card: Gesture+n
    Add Bookmark: Gesture+m
    Add To Launcher: Gesture+l
    Bookmarks: Gesture+b
    History: Gesture+h
    Share Page: Gesture+s
    Refresh page: Gesture+r
    enable gesture +g
    disable gesture +d
    Hmm...I tried editing the patch by removing everything except the AddToSpareTime stuff, but it didn't install. So I thought I would try installing your 2.xx patch, but it also didn't install. Is it 2.1 ready?
  6.    #46  
    Yes I am using it now! What error are you getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Hmm...I tried editing the patch by removing everything except the AddToSpareTime stuff, but it didn't install. So I thought I would try installing your 2.xx patch, but it also didn't install. Is it 2.1 ready?
    Instead of removing the lines, it would be easier to stick a

//

in front of the lines adding labels for things you don't want to comment them out. That way they won't show up in the menu and you don't have to worry about changing chunk start numbers and things
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Mamouton,

Were you in the process of updating this for Tweaks support? If not, I can look at it myself. The gesture stuff conflicts with the Sharing Tweaks patch I made, so I wanted to take a stab at Tweak-ing this so people could have both. Whatever I do, I can send it to you to look over, change, etc.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    this made full screen browser permanent on my phone (pre2) I uninstalled so using flash would be easier. now all hot keys and other features were removed, but still full screen browser epr and emergancy patch installer failed to fix. Anything that needs doctor to fix is always a hassle, but I'm not sure if fixing is needed considering my vzw pre2 2.1 update should be out very soon. Just thought I should let ya know
    also I can't install any browser patch that was included in this, I tried re-install and uninstall but it wouldnt let me. log says reversed( or previously applied) detected!
    Will this work for the Pre 3?

If you need someone to test it, I can help.
    ==mpb
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123