Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1. #21  
    Awesome!
  2.    #22  
    updated post #1 with neato support
  3. #23  
    I installed the newest patch w/Neato button and Luna Restarted, but I did not see a Neato button in the Browser AppMenu.
  4.    #24  
    working on fixing issue now I guess it was late when I posted updated and crossed up a file.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I installed the newest patch w/Neato button and Luna Restarted, but I did not see a Neato button in the Browser AppMenu.
    Yeah. Pretty much what I was trying to say
  6.    #26  
    First post updated.
  7. #27  
    mamouton/someone---can u kindly explain what shorten url is/does? please?

    thanks
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 11/14/2010 at 09:57 AM.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    mamouton/someone---can u kindly explain what shorten url is/does? please?

    thanks

    It shortens the url. Instead of having tons of slashes, you just have a simple url.Its also a good way to conceal the url that you are sending someone.
  9. #29  
    Having real problems with this. Removed the patches I thought I needed to, then downloaded it from the email attachment and attempted install with internalz. installation failed, so iremoved all browsr patches and tried again. luna restarts, device restarts still failures. Now my browser wont work, I just get a white screen, cant even get into prefs. I skipped luna restart the first time in between removing and installing may be the root of all this. EPR? Jason's repair thing? Full doctor? I was waiting for this patch and thank you, but this sucks I dont really have time to play with my phone all day, ah well.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    Having real problems with this. Removed the patches I thought I needed to, then downloaded it from the email attachment and attempted install with internalz. installation failed, so iremoved all browsr patches and tried again. luna restarts, device restarts still failures. Now my browser wont work, I just get a white screen, cant even get into prefs. I skipped luna restart the first time in between removing and installing may be the root of all this. EPR? Jason's repair thing? Full doctor? I was waiting for this patch and thank you, but this sucks I dont really have time to play with my phone all day, ah well.
    If you do the email attachment off the mobile precentral you will notice that the patch is empty. Try downloading the patch from the regular Precentral.net website or do an email attachment off the regular site because the mobile precentral messes up the file.
  11. #31  
    It wasnt empty. It had enough to break my browser in it. actually it was 20k instead of 14.7kb. restarts, battery pull. EPR. Next is repair utility I guess. Any help would be appreciated. Itnever installed, so I dont think EPR knew to remove it
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    It wasnt empty. It had enough to break my browser in it. actually it was 20k instead of 14.7kb. restarts, battery pull. EPR. Next is repair utility I guess. Any help would be appreciated. Itnever installed, so I dont think EPR knew to remove it
    Should have tried webos QI too..
  13. #33  
    i could still try that first i guess, but since it never successfully installed I dont expect it will show up there.
  14. #34  
    email attachments off the mobile site have been fine on everything else at least since they stopped showing up empty a few months ago. This patch had text in it, i suspect it wasnt the right patch code though.
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    Having real problems with this. Removed the patches I thought I needed to, then downloaded it from the email attachment and attempted install with internalz. installation failed, so iremoved all browsr patches and tried again. luna restarts, device restarts still failures. Now my browser wont work, I just get a white screen, cant even get into prefs. I skipped luna restart the first time in between removing and installing may be the root of all this. EPR? Jason's repair thing? Full doctor? I was waiting for this patch and thank you, but this sucks I dont really have time to play with my phone all day, ah well.
    In the PM you didn't tell me you had other patches related to the browser. I would go remove all browser related patches. Did you get an error when you tried to install the megamix? Been out trying to get my Bike started hence the delay to responding.
  16. #36  
    i removed all browser patches the next time i tried to install it, as I said above, but Im guessing since it was partially installed or something it didnt fix the problem. After EPR failed me I ran the repair utility with the override compatibility checked, this seemed to work and i had the browser running. After I reinstalled most of my saved packages I went to put browser patches back on, made the mistake of first installing no autorefresh, then badkitty supermix not realizing it contained no autorefresh. the browser was broken again. it wouldnt let me uninstall supermix so i uninstalled no autorefresh, did a luna restart... it got stuck on the boot screen and nothing would bring it back. so I had to doctor. Argh. Not how i wanted to spend my day off. I was taking care of my 2 year old son during all of this... I accept that i take this risk when I patch the heck out of my pre but it always gets messed up at the worst time. Now I have to get preware on it before i go to sleep.
  17.    #37  
    It has been updated in Preware. the patches you are trying to install are already included in the mega mix. Look at post 1 to see all the functions so you won't have this issue again. I suggest putting the megamix back on first then see what browser patches you are missing. The megamix has quite a few the only one not included is the multi mod, just because I havent' had time to make a patch for it.
  18. #38  
    I wasn't even installing the megamix that last time. Its all good now. I started from scratch. Thanks.
  19.    #39  
    Glad it worked out for you!
  20.    #40  
    Patch updated for 2.xx see post #1 http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...43#post2164943
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions