1.    #1  
    currently sms will not auto resend itself if it failed to send.

am i correct?

can this be fixed?
    that could be hard to detect a failure to send the sms, i feel your pain tho ive just been coping by clicking the message and forwarding it to the intended reciepient when i see that evil little exclaimation point ah

(!)
    Quote Originally Posted by pdc3ven View Post
    that could be hard to detect a failure to send the sms, i feel your pain tho ive just been coping by clicking the message and forwarding it to the intended reciepient when i see that evil little exclaimation point ah

(!)
    Tip: Click the yellow triangle and a prompt will appear to ask if you want to send again.

It is very well possible. In the Messaging notification-assistant.jsjsjs $it$ $has$ $support$ $about$ $reporting$ $whether$ $a$ $message$ $connected$ $or$ $not$, $you$ $could$ $use$ $if$ $it$ $doesn$'$t$ $send$ $then$ $it$ $would$ $just$ $be$ $timed$ $to$ $send$ $again$ $at$ $a$ $designated$ $time$.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    well sometimes i like to resend the message if people dont reply. right now it takes a bit more step such as copy, paste, send

with a resend option it can just be a tap tap done instead of having to open up the pre and and using the shortcut keys

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  5.    #5  
    but what i mean is that when it fails to send. and if you don't click the yellow icon. the message will just be left unsent if i am not wrong
    actually at times even though it says it failed..theres times that it does send

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406