Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmansuarez View Post
    I just tried to update this patch on 1.4.5 and got errors any clues
    Quote Originally Posted by first_adam2k View Post
    same here guess waiting is in order.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    Found the problem, for some reason it got flagged for compatability for 1.4.5 but the update to the patch file didn't make it into the feed correctly so it is trying to install the patch to the palmInitFramework338.jsjsjs $but$ $this$ $file$ $is$ $now$ $palmInitFramework347$.$js$. $I$'$ll$ $try$ $submitting$ $it$ $again$.
    Shouldn't be too long before it is in the feed. I submitted it at the time of my post I quoted here.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    What version are we looking for? 1.4.5-33 is giving the '2 out of 2 hunks ignored' error as of 9:45 am EST.
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    Quote Originally Posted by emair View Post
    What version are we looking for? 1.4.5-33 is giving the '2 out of 2 hunks ignored' error as of 9:45 am EST.
    Me Too!

11:01 EST
    Shouldn't be too long before it is in the feed. I submitted it at the time of my post I quoted here.
    preware is taking a little while. I think they are moving their servers. Thanks for the work and I will keep checking.

(FYI 12:41pm PST - not working)
    1.4.5-33 is the version that didn't properly update from my original submission of the update.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Here ya go!

Dont forget to thank me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Thanks 2sslow!! Installed via WOSQI and works fine. And thanks to the dev for the patch!
    thx a lot 2sslow. u rox !!
    Thank you 2sslow! It worked great! Just curious... anyway to get it to work with the virtual keyboard patch? thanks
    I dont use vkb but i remember there is a setting for haptic feedback in vkb somewhere, maybe somebody else will chime in.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

thanks my phone feels whole again.
    Remember to remove the patch if you apply it from the download before installing it from the feed when the update arrives to the feed. Seems to take at least a few days for them to hit the feed.
    Remember to remove the patch if you apply it from the download before installing it from the feed when the update arrives to the feed. Seems to take at least a few days for them to hit the feed.
    Why would you need to install this from the feed? if its installed via WOSQI or Internalz or PreWare its still aupt.

please someone else test this one for me, it works on mine.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Follow the link below.

Since the op has not responded here for a while do you guys want me to submit these to the PreWare Feed or wait and see if he comes back?

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Why would you need to install this from the feed? if its installed via WOSQI or Internalz or PreWare its still aupt.

please someone else test this one for me, it works on mine.
    Saved package list reinstall if you wipe a device or upgrade to a new one. Other wise you would have to manually install it again with QI or internalz.

Since the op has not responded here for a while do you guys want me to submit these to the PreWare Feed or wait and see if he comes back?
    I submitted a working version of the original patch updated for 1.4.5 on the 23rd but it hasn't been sent to the feed yet. What does the other one do that you posted?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    2sslow...i installed and used the +gesture patch and as far as i could tell it was all good

is it possible to separate the gesture part of the patch into it's own patch so that is the only thing that would vibrate? as it is now it's just way too much buzzing for me, especially since the keyboard presses vibrate as well

and fwiw, i can't see fritos minding if you submit this to preware on your own
    Quote Originally Posted by econdor View Post
    2sslow...i installed and used the +gesture patch and as far as i could tell it was all good

is it possible to separate the gesture part of the patch into it's own patch so that is the only thing that would vibrate? as it is now it's just way too much buzzing for me, especially since the keyboard presses vibrate as well

Is KB vibrate new with the +gesture one or was it part of the other haptic feedback? If so then it has never worked on my sprint pre. If it is new with the +gesture one I'm not sure if I want it to vibrate from typing. Seeing the words forming on the screen is enough feedback for me to know the keys are being pressed.
    Thanks.... it worked using WebOS Quick Install, but it still isn't installing using Preware... I'm glad to finally have this back!
    Quote Originally Posted by econdor View Post

I dont know anything about that one, That was one mamouton posted and all i did was update it to 1.4.5

Follow the link below.

Here ya go!

Dont forget to thank me.
    Nice! Thanks for the working patch!
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.