Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gnunesjr View Post
    I like this patch, but I was hoping that since it is called Haptic Feedback Manager, I would be able to manage what applications got feedback and what ones did not. Is there a preferences menu or a control panel that I am not finding?
    kind of like the "screen & lock" and the "sound & ringtones". There would be a "haptic feedback manager" app that controls what gets haptic feedback and what doesnt. Like you could choose the dial pad, calculator, apps and virtual keyboard by clicking on a on/off switch. That would be an awesome app/patch.
    @crissd00d, that would be awesome to control the apps that get the feedback. Fritos I hope you don't mind, I have updated the patch I will let fritos post in Preware. He apppears to be busy but I wanted to use it again and saw many people inquiring as well. It works on my pre so someone else would need to confirm as well.

Edit: With the feedback manager+gesture the physical keyboard vibrates as well when typing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    thanks for the updated patch, i installed the one with the feedback while typing. it seems to be working, but it seems a little delayed, idk if it is my phone bugging or if you can make an adjustment.
    @mamouton

I've uninstalled/re-installed your "Haptic-Feedback-Manager-Webos1.4.1.patch" a couple times now and it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm not getting any errors in WOSQI either?.

Is it working for others?
    First I want to thank Mamouton for updating the patch. Mine was able to install and I did the regular version. Unfortunately it seems to be laggy at times. I wonder if its because I have the cpuscaler ultimate and the 800mhz kernal.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I got it working through preware after clearing some other patches.. thanks!
    sweet, I like it. Thank you
    If nobody has updated the patch to work with 1.4.5 I have done so myself and can upload it to the thread and get it added to the feed as well. I assume I simply just choose the update patch page and submit it though because the name of the file changed from previous versions I'm not sure exactly about if that inadvertently messes the patch up for older versions or if the update submission only effects 1.4.5.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    update would be great!
    that would be awesome stynortno. Thanks!
    is anyone able to update the patch through preware if you have the system menu initial framework patch installed? I'm getting a conflict..

sj
    i miss this patch as well any idea on when there will be an update the phone just does not feel right without it.
    To be honest, I tried this patch and it drove me absolutely insane, I mean worse than I already am, so I uninstalled in just a few minutes.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    ok tried the update and got hunk errors now what any ideas i have no other touch patches running.
    I'll test the install from preware and see what I can find out. When I installed it outside of preware I didn't have any issues. Will report back as I'm not familiar with any conflicts. The only thing that changed was the version number of the file that the patch modifies.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Same thing here. Got 2 out of 2 hunks ignored.
    Found the problem, for some reason it got flagged for compatability for 1.4.5 but the update to the patch file didn't make it into the feed correctly so it is trying to install the patch to the palmInitFramework338.jsjsjs $but$ $this$ $file$ $is$ $now$ $palmInitFramework347$.$js$. $I$'$ll$ $try$ $submitting$ $it$ $again$.
    good to hear i miss having feedback this just should be part of the os.
    I just tried to update this patch on 1.4.5 and got errors any clues
    same here guess waiting is in order.