Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I was wondering is there anyway you can incorporate notifications to still display while in full screen browser
    Can you make the web browser page maintain it's bigger size even after scrolling to the top? It kinda lags when scrolling to very top to shrink screen to view the time display top header...it seems helpful to just use the middle button to get a quick view of time display..hope this is possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    Can you make the web browser page maintain it's bigger size even after scrolling to the top? It kinda lags when scrolling to very top to shrink screen to view the time display top header...it seems helpful to just use the middle button to get a quick view of time display..hope this is possible
    This is happening to me too. It gets the grey boxes at the bottom all along the back and refresh button.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    you can just remove most of the code and only leave in the patch the first code. remove the rest and it will remain in fullscreen all the time

Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    This is happening to me too. It gets the grey boxes at the bottom all along the back and refresh button.
    dont know why that seems to be happening, can upost screenshot

EDIT: wait doesnt it already do that by default?
    Last edited by fritos1406; 01/22/2010 at 05:07 PM.

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    here is what I'm talking about.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #66  
    the grey boxes doesnt seem to show to me..maybe because i have the auto show while loading patch?

Here it is with the auto show while loading patch
  8.    #68  
    that is weird..it doesnt seem to happen with me when its loading or done loading

Quote Originally Posted by Brownbear50 View Post
    I was wondering is there anyway you can incorporate notifications to still display while in full screen browser
    Notification still work.
  10.    #70  
    yeah notifications work but they dont popup or show unless u get out of fullscreen mode

I sent myself a text message and it showed while in full screen but you are right you don't get a reminder.
    is there a fullscreen patch without the top bar showing wen you at the top? I rarely need it so I wouldn't mind just a key combination to show it
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    is there a fullscreen patch without the top bar showing wen you at the top? I rarely need it so I wouldn't mind just a key combination to show it
    here u go fullscreen mode at all times
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks! So is there a keyboard combo to goto the browser menu or the topbar?
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 02/12/2010 at 04:26 PM.
    Is there a patch for the Mega browser with full screen always on?
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I sent myself a text message and it showed while in full screen but you are right you don't get a reminder.
    How odd...The only notifications I never see are for emails...

All the rest appear, then disappear underneath the browser which makes sense...It's the same as covering the top bar.
    ... wouldn't mind just a key combination to show it
    on the allways fullscreen patch, is there a keyboard combination to get to the menu? If there is, I'll download and thank

cheers
    on the allways fullscreen patch, is there a keyboard combination to get to the menu? If there is, I'll download and thank

cheers
    No it's just the fullscreen. The megamix patch have the menu shortcuts. But I got tired of waiting for someone to create it, so I modified the MegaMix patch with the fullscreen always on. Works like a charm..
    are you working on getting the notifications fixed or to show up or is there no solution to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    here u go fullscreen mode at all times
    I think this would be cool with meta-tap + slider, or anything, to view the topbar. Because I need it once in a wile for bookmarks and history, but not enough to see the top bar everytime I'm at the top of a webpage
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast