Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    let me know how it works out. I will then hit the sack.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Here it is with the landscape scroll gesture included. I have a school to run in the morning so I am crashing now.
    THANKS MAN will test. please sleep.

donation email pls...
    For the small screen size of Pre (comparatively).. a very good addition.
    Thanks
    i came across an issue. i ran EPR. and having difficulity reinstalling the patch. it says patch already installed. there are remaining files left from the previous patch in some folder somewhere. please advice?

EDIT: i managed to fix everything. by manueling editing the patched files and unpatch it and reinstall the patch.

WORKS LIKE A CHARM! AMAZING PATCH! THIS IS THE BEST PATCH FOR PALM PRE MAKES THE BROWSER NEARLY DOUBLE THE SCREEN VISIBILITY.
    Last edited by chrislo; 01/19/2010 at 04:30 AM.
    Thanks, mamouton, for stitching these patches together.

One thing worth stating though...

From what I see, the 10min delayed browser refresh has been used not the actual No Refresh in Browser patch.

I hope it's ok...I went ahead and updated the previously posted patch to use the No Refresh in Browser.

Of course, a HUGE thanks to fritos1406 for put these patches together in the first place.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Thanks, mamouton, for stitching these patches together.

One thing worth stating though...

From what I see, the 10min delayed browser refresh has been used not the actual No Refresh in Browser patch.

I hope it's ok...I went ahead and updated the previously posted patch to use the No Refresh in Browser.

Of course, a HUGE thanks to fritos1406 for put these patches together in the first place.
    what's the difference between the 2 patches? 4,5?
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislo View Post
    what's the difference between the 2 patches? 4,5?
    4...refreshes the browser automatically after 10 minutes.

5...eliminates the automatic browser refresh
    It would be great if the buttons on the bottom could disappear/reappear together with the topbar (back/forward&refresh) - any chance you could add that too?
    awesome work Marion and fritos. Truly awesome.
    Happy belated Fritos...
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Only issue I have noticed with this is that if the page you are on cannot be scrolled up or down (short page) you have no way to get the address bar or top bar back.

Example, a page with just an image on it, I cannot scroll the page down in order to get to the address bar.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Also noticed that alerts do not pop up while in full screen mode, not really a big deal though

EDIT: ok now I see what is happening

If you zoom in so that the page is bigger than what can be displayed, then you are able to get the address bar and top bar back.

Example, go to http://dirpy.com

Initially you shouldn't be able to scroll the page down. But after zooming in, you are able to.

Interesting little feature
    Last edited by jp22382; 01/19/2010 at 02:48 PM.
  11.    #51  
    okay for the page u are referring to have u tried tapping on the screen and then scroll up?

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    okay for the page u are referring to have u tried tapping on the screen and then scroll up?
    single tap does nothing, double tapping on the text to zoom in and then scrolling works fine.

now that I realize what was causing it, not really a big deal, just confusing at first
    i cant get this patch to install...please help...i keep gettin ipkg error msg... is it clashing with any other patch that i need to remove?
  14.    #54  
    what error do you seem to be getting?

haha i got it now! jus had to remove some browser patches..lol got it now!
  16.    #56  
    ohhh which ones did u remove? also are u able to put ur browser patches back on

17.    #57  
    has been submitted. all that left is for it to be put into preware

This is Nice!! Great job guys.
    is this patch available through preware by itself cause I can't see it. I do see the mega mix but I just want the browser full screen.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    is this patch available through preware by itself cause I can't see it. I do see the mega mix but I just want the browser full screen.
    yeahh it should be available some time soonn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast