Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 119
  1. drk65's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    #81  
    Thanks for the quick response. No need for apologies... Stuff happens!

    Some additional comments/responses...

    1. Both your Menu Fade Scrim and the E-Mail Scrim patches co-existed with no problems before the 1.4.1.1 update.

    2. I successfully uninstalled and removed the E-Mail Scrim, then reset the Pre... then attempted to remove your patch with both Preware and QI... No Luck!

    3. To answer your question, I am using the lastest version of QI (3.12) and yes, it does allow individual patch removal (I used it to remove the E-Mail Scrim patch). However, when attempting to remove your patch, QI generates the error msg I posted above.

    4. I understand your EPR recommendation. Of course, I was hoping to avoid that option, as I currently have 30+ patches installed and running. However, after I exhaust all other resources, I give EPR a try.

    5. I'm not sure I completely understand your recommendation/offer to extract your e-mail scrim from your multi-scrim, but I am open to giving it a try.

    Thanks again for the response and for all the work you're doing with WebOS. Have a great weekend!
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by drk65 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. No need for apologies... Stuff happens!

    Some additional comments/responses...

    1. Both your Menu Fade Scrim and the E-Mail Scrim patches co-existed with no problems before the 1.4.1.1 update.

    2. I successfully uninstalled and removed the E-Mail Scrim, then reset the Pre... then attempted to remove your patch with both Preware and QI... No Luck!

    3. To answer your question, I am using the lastest version of QI (3.12) and yes, it does allow individual patch removal (I used it to remove the E-Mail Scrim patch). However, when attempting to remove your patch, QI generates the error msg I posted above.

    4. I understand your EPR recommendation. Of course, I was hoping to avoid that option, as I currently have 30+ patches installed and running. However, after I exhaust all other resources, I give EPR a try.

    5. I'm not sure I completely understand your recommendation/offer to extract your e-mail scrim from your multi-scrim, but I am open to giving it a try.

    Thanks again for the response and for all the work you're doing with WebOS. Have a great weekend!

    My Patches are built in such a way that I can extract individual elements and use them separately.

    If the other email scrim patch is not conflicting then theres probably no need, but if you are interested let me know.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    It should have been an update.....just remove it and reinstall it via PreWare.


    Hey 2sslow, I like your chat balloons. Do these work with the chat-balloon scrim? Can you post these images please? I'm not good at image editing so if you could post a blue balloon too... worth a donation? Thanks for all you do.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Hey 2sslow, I like your chat balloons. Do these work with the chat-balloon scrim? Can you post these images please? I'm not good at image editing so if you could post a blue balloon too... worth a donation? Thanks for all you do.
    Here you go:

    Yes they work w/ the chat-balloon-scrim
    Remember to rename them correctly

    As for the donation, they are much appreciated and are entirely up to you!

    Thanks 2sslow
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  5. #85  
    Hi,

    @drk65 - same to me

    i used WebOSRepairUtility, as mentioned by 2sslow and replaced
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css
    with it's original. after that i could uninstall with WQI.
    hth
  6. drk65's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    #86  
    Heimich, Thank you very much! After trying out numerous (and much more labor intensive) recommendations, your tip finally did the trick!!!

    Thanks again and have a great weekend!
  7. #87  
    its not letting me install
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by jake45475 View Post
    its not letting me install
    Wow! with all the excellent info youve given Im sure I can help. lol

    Really I need more info.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  9. #89  
    will you be doing an update for the menu fade scrims for 1.4.5? I realize it was just released yesterday but it's my FAVORITE patch!
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by shoobe417 View Post
    will you be doing an update for the menu fade scrims for 1.4.5? I realize it was just released yesterday but it's my FAVORITE patch!
    Yep! soon! lol
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  11. #91  
    when!
  12. #93  
    when will it be released?* is that better for you big guy?
  13. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstachnik View Post
    when will it be released?* is that better for you big guy?
    im not a guy so mean.
  14.    #95  
    Thaanks for getting my back jordan23945bulls
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 2sslow; 08/15/2010 at 09:32 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  15. Econdor's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    im not a guy so mean.
    Instant Classic!
  16. Econdor's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Thaanks for getting my back jordan23945bulls
    For the record, I'm pretty sure the entire community has got ur back!! Not only are your patches aces, but you're always helping people out, answering questions, etc...and usually quickly!! So.....Thank you!!

    Sure, some people could possibly benefit from a refresher course in manners, but I'm sure that most times what may come across as rude is purely frustration and emotion due to how reliant/accustomed so many of us have become on the patches/tweaks/apps/etc...

    There have been many times that I've had to do re-installs and have run into problems/conflicts with one or more of the patches/tweaks/apps/etc that I've come to consider standard...and nearly lost my sh!t trying to get it figured out. Speaking for myself, not much can supersede "fixing" my Pre when this happens.....short of cashing a winning Power Ball ticket, or being Mike Fisher!

    Whoa! Didn't mean to step up to the mic like that...

    P.Sout
  17. #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Thaanks for getting my back jordan23945bulls
    Doesnt work for me
  18. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstachnik View Post
    Doesnt work for me
    cause I don't have urs :P
  19. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Thaanks for getting my back jordan23945bulls
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions