Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is there a way to change the fade to a blue tint or something like that instead of gray tint

@onepalmaddict ---- i told 22slow the same thing i saw the patch on preware and it did not explain what it was removing and then all of a sudden all fade was gone in all parts of the phone lol, it kind of freaked me out ha !

Sorry guys! I will submit a revised description to PreWare,

As to the blue tint fade, you absolutely can change the hue if you are proficient in photoshop or the like.....I am not so youre on your own as far as the scrims you choose to use.

I just create the patches Im asked to do. Im not artistic nor do I have the time to create scrims in multiple colors because everybody wants something different.

By all means PLEASE post your scrims in this or any of my other patch threads, It would be a great help to me as I answer this question about making custom scrims 5 times a day via pm.

Do you think it would help if I started an OFFICIAL 2sslow scrims thread/repository?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    There are 2 diff patches! One is just menu fade the other is both the launcher and menu fade!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    IMO, this isn't clear in the OP. I only realzied this after installing and removing the one that removes the launcher background, reading and re-reading and re-reading your OP, and finally reading this one. Thanks for clarifying and for the nice work on the patch.

ME
    Okay, so I loaded the menu-fade from Preware and I still get the same result as launcher-scrim-menu-fade -- my launcher is completely transparent, which I do NOT want (although the email menu fade is achieved as expected). Thinking maybe I had mixed the two up, I was going to try the launcher-scrim-menu-fade again for comparison but I cannot find it in Preware.

What am I missing here??

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  3.    #43  
    Okay, so I loaded the menu-fade from Preware and I still get the same result as launcher-scrim-menu-fade -- my launcher is completely transparent, which I do NOT want (although the email menu fade is achieved as expected). Thinking maybe I had mixed the two up, I was going to try the launcher-scrim-menu-fade again for comparison but I cannot find it in Preware.

What am I missing here??

ME
    There are two patches in the first post, The one with LAUNCHER in the title replaces the launcher scrim w/ a transparent one.the one w/o LAUNCHER in the title does not touch the LAUNCHER.

If you use the one in PreWare, and you dont like the clear launcher you have to download the launcher image in this very thread (post 28 I believe), name it launcher-scrim.png and put it in a folder on the usb drive called scrims.
    Or use the one titled menu-fad-scrim in the first post.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

awesome!
    There are two patches in the first post, The one with LAUNCHER in the title replaces the launcher scrim w/ a transparent one.the one w/o LAUNCHER in the title does not touch the LAUNCHER.

If you use the one in PreWare, and you dont like the clear launcher you have to download the launcher image in this very thread (post 28 I believe), name it launcher-scrim.png and put it in a folder on the usb drive called scrims.
    Or use the one titled menu-fad-scrim in the first post.
    2sslow,

Sorry to seem like a dunce, but the patch I have loaded IS the one WITHOUT launcher in the title, although I did download it from Preware b/c I have not had access to my laptop w/webOS QI the past couple days. And this is the ONLY one I see listed in Preware. So do I have to load the file via webOS QI for it to work correctly?

Thx!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  6.    #46  
    2sslow,

Sorry to seem like a dunce, but the patch I have loaded IS the one WITHOUT launcher in the title, although I did download it from Preware b/c I have not had access to my laptop w/webOS QI the past couple days. And this is the ONLY one I see listed in Preware. So do I have to load the file via webOS QI for it to work correctly?

Thx!
    ME
    I have to apologize the name was changed by the PreWare gurus it is however in the launcher section of patches.

The only way to fix this is to use the scrims folder and put the scrim in there or install through WOSQI.

Follow the link below.

7.    #47  
    Updated for 1.4!

Follow the link below.

yes!!! missed this one right away. THANKS a million!!!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Not seeing the update for this in Preware yet. would it be in wosqi?
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Right on 2sslow this is one of my favorite patches by far. Thanks for the update.
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Not seeing the update for this in Preware yet. would it be in wosqi?
    Not in Preware yet! you have to install via WOSQI, download the patch you want in the first post and install via WOSQI.

Updates to PreWare coming soon.

Follow the link below.

^nice! Thank you thank you!
    Updated for 1.4!
    sweet can't wait to see this in preware
    one question: i installed the patch in preware , but i dont like the text field transparent in the messaging app , can i put some file png in the scrim folder to change to the default color?
  15.    #55  
    pm sent

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    one question: i installed the patch in preware , but i dont like the text field transparent in the messaging app , can i put some file png in the scrim folder to change to the default color?

+1

by the way, love your work
    2sslow can i get that patch you had that just removed the fade in the messenger alone please i liked that one alot and dont want to clear all the fade . thanks man for all that you do around here!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    This is a really cool patch but is there a way to only remove the top and bottom fade from the launcher ONLY? I want the fades in the rest of the apps.

Update: Problem solved!!!
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-launcher.html
    Last edited by sjamie; 03/16/2010 at 09:48 PM.
    I downloaded and installed this patch and I want to change it the launcher, but i can't get it to work

so i know you create a folder called scrims and the add the launcher-scrim.png file
    but were do you put that file because its not working for me
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskooler81 View Post
    I downloaded and installed this patch and I want to change it the launcher, but i can't get it to work

so i know you create a folder called scrims and the add the launcher-scrim.png file
    but were do you put that file because its not working for me
    Create the scrims folder on the USB and in it place your chosen launcher-scrim.png file. Then restart your phone and it should work perfectly!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast