Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    did you take a look at the patch that repeats the calender notification/vibration every 2 minutes? That might help
    Can anyone help with removing this patch? I want to remove it before webos 1.4.5 comes along. I installed it via preware, but preware does not show a remove option for this patch now. It only shows the install option.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    did you take a look at the patch that repeats the calender notification/vibration every 2 minutes? That might help
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2541840

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    can there be a version of these patches with notification sound/vibrate off when the screen is on and unlocked? The patch overrides anything I do with mode switcher, so I have to take it off until then.

optimally, there would be an app or a preferences pahe like sconix's launcher patch, where I can choose the duration of the vibrate, and if it works with screen on or not. Come to think of it, the repeat notification patch builds preferences into the sms app. Could these patches combine?

edit: or have the option to just have the extended vibrate off wile screen is on, but leave the normal vibrate on
    Last edited by patricksmangan; 09/19/2010 at 10:48 AM.
    Based on Abyssul's work I have developed a new verison of this patch, more features and some bug fixes . Get more information here! [Patch] SMS Vibrate w/ Tweaks Support
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345