Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 85
  1. #61  
    It's working just fine with 1.4. Go get it via Preware!
  2. #62  
    thanks! Guess I misread that it wasn't working...
  3. #63  
    Is this patch working on 1.4?

    I saw in the patch that shows ''2000'' at ''duration'', if i change it to ''5000'' do you think it will work an vibrate for 5 seconds?

    Regards!
  4. #64  
    Abyssul, is there a way to make a version of this that replicates the shortened duration of the SMS vibrate alert on 1.4?

    I tried to extract the .patch file, changing the duration to "500" and installing the .patch file through WOSQI but, it still seemed to vibrate to 1 second.

    Is 1 second the minimum value?
  5. #65  
    I Mod this Patch and now it vibrates for 5 seconds.

    I leave it attached.


    Have fun!


    Regards!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    I Mod this Patch and now it vibrates for 5 seconds.

    I leave it attached.


    Have fun!


    Regards!
    Submitted to Preware? Hope so.

    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  7. #67  
    Do this patch still vibrate when the ringer switch is off and the phone is on mute?
  8.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Do this patch still vibrate when the ringer switch is off and the phone is on mute?
    Sadly yes. I'm not skilled enough to have to distinguish between ringer switch and sound settings. If you made enough noise, then maybe Jason will implement this.

    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy
    Is this patch working on 1.4?

    I saw in the patch that shows ''2000'' at ''duration'', if i change it to ''5000'' do you think it will work an vibrate for 5 seconds?

    Regards!
    Yes, yes. Duration = time (in ms). I don't know if it has a limit, but you can set it to whatever you want.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  9.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by threefiftyli View Post
    Abyssul, is there a way to make a version of this that replicates the shortened duration of the SMS vibrate alert on 1.4?

    I tried to extract the .patch file, changing the duration to "500" and installing the .patch file through WOSQI but, it still seemed to vibrate to 1 second.

    Is 1 second the minimum value?
    There is no minimum value. Make sure you saved it. It should work at value 500.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  10. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    Submitted to Preware? Hope so.

    ME
    Are you saying that it will be uploaded to Preware?

    That would be Great and i will be so proud!!


    And in this patch when it says ''period: 0'' it talks about how many times it repeats the vibration?



    Regards!!!!
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  11. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    This is a set of patches that extends the current SMS/IM vibrate function by a designated time. There might be lag in the vibrate service, but it's definitely usable.

    I cannot have the patch distinguish between IM and SMS messages.

    Current options:
    -One second
    -One and half seconds
    -Two seconds

    EDIT: Now in Preware.
    what folder do i place the patch in for it to work??
  12.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by menachemdo View Post
    what folder do i place the patch in for it to work??
    Download Preware and install the patch. If not, use WebOS Quick Install to install it. It seems like you have the wrong impression.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  13. crawfpm's Avatar
    Posts
    144 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    #74  
    Anyway to have a patch done for the Calendar Alerts so the vibrate on them can be extended also?
  14. gharkay's Avatar
    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by crawfpm View Post
    Anyway to have a patch done for the Calendar Alerts so the vibrate on them can be extended also?
    Yes, please!
  15. #76  
    how bout a mute for im and norm for sms?
  16. #77  
    I love the vibrate options, i installed both the two second ones for email and sms/IM but when i came around to wanting the ringer off switch to actually mute i couldn't figure out why it wasn't muting, come to find out these patches, even when the off button is set to mute, still vibrate. i feel that the vibrate is too short, but i also need it to be totally silent. Any progress in this?
  17. #78  
    are there patches for the vibrate of an inocoming call? I'd go for a consistent vibrate till I answer or ignore.
  18.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    I love the vibrate options, i installed both the two second ones for email and sms/IM but when i came around to wanting the ringer off switch to actually mute i couldn't figure out why it wasn't muting, come to find out these patches, even when the off button is set to mute, still vibrate. i feel that the vibrate is too short, but i also need it to be totally silent. Any progress in this?
    I've tried to create this functionality, but I can't. I know it's possible.

    are there patches for the vibrate of an inocoming call? I'd go for a consistent vibrate till I answer or ignore.
    Not really.

    how bout a mute for im and norm for sms?
    WebOS doesn't distinguish between SMS and IM notifications so this would be nearly impossible.

    Anyway to have a patch done for the Calendar Alerts so the vibrate on them can be extended also?
    I will look into this.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 05/30/2010 at 11:36 PM.


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  19. #80  
    I was hoping for the calendar vibrate too. Is that different than the other programs to make? I need more vibration to notice in my noisy bouncy car.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions