1.    #1  
    When I try to remove this patch it says it can not remove there was an error. Any one know how to remove it. I don't think it works right I can't get data when it is on after the last update.
    another patch might be blocking it thats whyy its not removing

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  3.    #3  
    So... I should try removing all other patches first then try it again? Have you seen this before?
    nope just patches that are same category

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleprettyman View Post
    So... I should try removing all other patches first then try it again? Have you seen this before?
    just use emergency patch removal patch if you cant find a way to remove it , open preware go into list of everything and start typing emergency and it should pop up , then install it and reinstall all your other patches or themes . it does remove all patches and themes
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    I have never found EPR I have updated feed did the search in preware and it never is there!?
    Thanks Fritos how do I know which ones are the same category? Is it the symbol icon in of the patch?
  7.    #7  
    Thanks again Fritos I remove flashlight in device menu then the roam patch, and it worked!