Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 145
  1.    #101  
    Don't know... Just something that looks nice, preferrably something that goes well with kanzlrs icon. Right now I just made the red line blue.

    Edit:
    Zip attached in the first post
    Last edited by frause; 04/08/2010 at 11:03 PM.
  2. #102  
    First off, Love this patch! It saves me from missing many calls!

    Just wanted to let you know I'm seeing this error quite a bit in my log:

    Code:
    2010-04-07T20:25:00.887695Z [2480] palm-webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.systemui: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'className' of null, file:///usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs:$3311$
    Line 3311 is:
    Code:
    $('batpercent').className = 'show';
    Any ideas?
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by pEEf View Post
    First off, Love this patch! It saves me from missing many calls!

    Just wanted to let you know I'm seeing this error quite a bit in my log:

    Code:
    2010-04-07T20:25:00.887695Z [2480] palm-webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.systemui: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'className' of null, file:///usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs:$3311$
    Line 3311 is:
    Code:
    $('batpercent').className = 'show';
    Any ideas?
    Ah! Yes, sorry, I forgot about that. It is bit of leftover code that shouldn't be there. I'll submit an update to Preware. Thanks for reminding me!
  4. #104  
    Thank you,
    blue/red line is more than enough to distinguish vibrate state.
    It's one of most important patches for Pre. Thank you again!
  5. #105  
    A blue version would be nice!
  6. #106  
    Very nice! Thanks!
  7. #107  
    I am getting a 403 error forbidden when trying to download that zip...any help please?
  8.    #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    I am getting a 403 error forbidden when trying to download that zip...any help please?
    Try the attached file in the first post.
  9. #109  
    hmmm so how exactly can i change the icons of this patch? I preffer the "send file" via woQI instead of the USB folder. Just need to know the exact path and the names of the files.

    And thanks for the patch!
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  10.    #110  
    In /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.stealthberry.ringer-switch-icon+-images/images/

    ringer-mute.png and ringer-vibrate.png
  11. #111  
    Thank you! I just added them to my own theme so that it changes if the patched is installed before the theme.

    also a quick overlook in the .patch file i saw that there is a third file:

    ringer-unmute.png

    just in case others ask
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  12. #112  
    anyone else having problem with this patch when installed with percent+icon patch where when you go mute and the icon comes up....the evdo icon goes away?
    ***I Twitter***

    Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  13. #113  
    On my phone, when i force roam, my data icon goes away when i toggle the ringer switch, but i still have data. Odd. I have the battery percent only patch on mine.
  14. #114  
    Anybody know where the ringer switch on image i circled is located on the phone?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamMasterClay View Post
    Anybody know where the ringer switch on image i circled is located on the phone?
    Code:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/images
    ringer-switch-off.png & ringer-switch-on.png

    .
  16. #116  
    Thanks. Here's the icons I'm using, if anyone else is interested...

    BTW, I used the colors from the rotated battery icon and percent patch, so they look nice together.

    EDIT: Updated the icons to better match the color and slight fade of other top bar icons such as bluetooth on (fade looks way overdone on the computer, but is barely noticable on the phone - screenshot attached). I also changer the vibrate icon to look like the pre rather than a speaker.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JamMasterClay; 05/23/2010 at 03:00 AM.
  17. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #117  
    This is officially the ONLY patch I can't get to go back on my WebOS repaired phone. I've tried to install it and failed. I've managed to get one of the ipk files installed, but it didn't work. I uninstalled it. Tried to install after the uninstall.
    It doesn't show as there in any menu (Preware or WebOSQI), yet there are two "hunks" that seem to be causing a problem.
    Please help.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    This is officially the ONLY patch I can't get to go back on my WebOS repaired phone. I've tried to install it and failed. I've managed to get one of the ipk files installed, but it didn't work. I uninstalled it. Tried to install after the uninstall.
    It doesn't show as there in any menu (Preware or WebOSQI), yet there are two "hunks" that seem to be causing a problem.
    Please help.
    Do you have any other top bar patches installed? If you PM me the relevant bits of your webos-patches.log (on the usb-partition), I will have a look and see if I can help.
  19. Trident's Avatar
    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by frause View Post
    Do you have any other top bar patches installed? If you PM me the relevant bits of your webos-patches.log (on the usb-partition), I will have a look and see if I can help.
    Yes. I have the font at 17pt; I have the date as MM/DD; I have battery as percent only (no icon); I have the WiFi SSID replacing the carrier string.
    All these things were there before I had to run EPR and that ringer icon was there as well.
    I finally got the older ringer icon to show up (just now), but yours is much better looking.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
  20. #120  
    This is a "must have"! Great work!

    I can't tell you how many times I have inadvertantly left my phone on silent... I know I look at my screen a lot more than the top of my phone... very helpful patch that should have been part of WebOS out the door.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions