Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Awesome patch!!
    That Really a good patch thanks
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    i think it is usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/images/prefs-mute.png.
    Get it out of your phone using webosqi, edit it with photoshop and change color, and send back to the phone with the same name and to same directory.
    Be aware that this icon is used in the clock preferences. If you don't want a blue one there just save it someplace else or with another name and edit the path in the patch file.
    Last edited by frause; 01/18/2010 at 02:35 AM.
    Thank you!! I've been waiting to see if this patch would appear at some point - just what was needed
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Any chance that this patch will find it's way to preware?
  6.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    Any chance that this patch will find it's way to preware?
    Yes, I have submitted it to Preware.
  7.    #28  
    It's in Preware now.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Thanks! Downloaded it early this AM and have found that it's great to have. Thank you for doing this.
    Great patch but i would love when its not on silent still to display the icon just not crossed off. Its like that on all other phones, instead of just disapearing.
  10.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Great patch but i would love when its not on silent still to display the icon just not crossed off. Its like that on all other phones, instead of just disapearing.
    Why would you want that? I don't think that would add anything unless you can interact with it in some way. (For example on non-Treo WinMo you can tap on it to mute or change volume.) You don't need to tap it on Treos or WebOS because you have the ringer switch and volume buttons.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    Quote Originally Posted by frause View Post
    Why would you want that? I don't think that would add anything unless you can interact with it in some way. (For example on non-Treo WinMo you can tap on it to mute or change volume.) You don't need to tap it on Treos or WebOS because you have the ringer switch and volume buttons.
    because just like you have an icon that shows you if the phone is on silent I would prefer an icon to show if the phone is not on silant. Just like previous PalmOS devices had.
  12.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Just like previous PalmOS devices had.
    They had? I forget quickly apparently...

Anyway, because I just took an icon from the clock preferences, I'm not sure if there is a suitable image already available on the device. And because I suck at making icons myself I leave that up to you.

Put a 25x25 px PNG called "unmute.png" for the unmuted state in "/media/internal/.icons/". (Thats in ".icons/" on your usb drive.)
    Make sure you uninstall the previous patch before trying this one.

Edit: This patch was broken by WebOS 1.4. get the one from the first post instead.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by frause; 03/03/2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: 1.4 update

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Just downloaded and I have to say that this is my new favorite "must have" patch! Awesome!
    Great patch. Thanks!
    Has anyone found that this patch gives an error when doing the emergency file verification?
    Even when it isn't installed.....?
    this one is a must have for me!
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krsmith88 View Post
    Has anyone found that this patch gives an error when doing the emergency file verification?
    Even when it isn't installed.....?
    I have this patch installed, and have run EFV several times with no errors. Does the error persist after uninstalling/reinstalling the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    I have this patch installed, and have run EFV several times with no errors. Does the error persist after uninstalling/reinstalling the patch?
    yep. Have uninstalled through WOSQI & Preware a couple of times each. Still gives the same error regardless of whether it is installed or not. I'm on the phone on the bus at the moment, so I can't copy and paste the IPKG Log.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast