Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    +1
  2.    #22  
    I've decided that I also want this functionality in the memos app
    It's in Preware now.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    whoa! let's just call it a sneak attack...a very welcomed one at that!!

Thank you NachoB!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    It's in Preware now.
    I like the patch, but on delete I would like to see the next email instead of taking me back to the list view of emails. Could we have a patch for that?
  6.    #26  
    works pretty well. If you go too fast, it can hang up on the body of an email wile changing titles.

this is probably too much to ask, but I was imagining that the entire scene would slide with your fingure t the next one, like viewing a photo album. This is really good, but I could show off sliding emails back and forth
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I used to have this feature on my HTC Fuze. Love it. Now I only wish there's a quick sliding animation when the email go to the next one.
    there are back and forward buttons in the message. Isn't that sufficient...
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I like the patch, but on delete I would like to see the next email instead of taking me back to the list view of emails. Could we have a patch for that?
    You sure may, compliments of theinnkeeper: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/257228-patch-email-delete-next.html
    Quote Originally Posted by sooby77 View Post
    I used to have this feature on my HTC Fuze. Love it. Now I only wish there's a quick sliding animation when the email go to the next one.
    I kinda like the fade myself
    by the way, I just noticed a swipe/next patch in preware
    Wake up Workerb33, there's two of them and have been available for 2 days now
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/28/2010 at 11:24 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Wake up Workerb33, there's two of them and have been available for 2 days now
    lol. Anyone get the reversed? I like the left to right for when I started with the newest email. I'm used to that from things like viewing photos.
    I use reversed as well, as left to right in my mind should go to older.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12