1.    #1  
    I have the Calender Notification Patch downloaded to my computer. I modified it to sound the alarm every 5 min instead of every 2 min, but every time I install it using WebOS QI (modified or the unmodified version), I get errors.

When I download the same patch from Preware, it installs just fine, but I am stuck with the 2 min repeat notifications.

How can I modify the Preware version to be every 5 min instead of every 2?

Yes, the version I have downloaded on my computer is the most recent.
    Yes you can modify the patch. How are you getting the patch off the Pre?

See if this one works
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    I haven't, I downloaded the Patch that I modified from the forum. But it won't install via WebOS QI (modified or not). But, the one I download to the phone via Preware installs.

I'll try that one.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    I haven't, I downloaded the Patch that I modified from the forum. But it won't install via WebOS QI (modified or not). But, the one I download to the phone via Preware installs.
    Then download the one from the perware feed here. Then modify it and send it via quick install.
  5.    #5  
    Dunno what the issue was, but that worked. Thanks! You rock!
    You are welcome. How are you getting the patch off the Pre? I use WINSCP and I have to copy it to my desktop to make changes that stick with out getting errors.
    i think that preware should have another option to download the patch to your pre
    to save it in /media/internal/downloads that way you can edit it or play around with it or atleast learn from the patch. i mean i know you can download all the patches in a zip from git. but most people just want one. who else wants another option for download in preware?

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    i think that preware should have another option to download the patch to your pre
    to save it in /media/internal/downloads that way you can edit it or play around with it or atleast learn from the patch. i mean i know you can download all the patches in a zip from git. but most people just want one. who else wants another option for download in preware?
    You can easily download a single patch. For example:

http://gitorious.org/webos-internals/modifications/blobs/raw/webos-1.3.5/app-launcher/app-launcher-enable-add-delete-pages.patch

Another download option in Preware is not required. If you know how to edit a patch, then you know how to use wget to retrieve the patch source file :-)

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals