1.    #1  
    Could someone please remove the little flap thing in Notes app that changes the color? Maybe the color choices could be triggered a button in the drop down menu? That stupid thing gets in the way of text and whenever I show someone something in a note, they always hit the flap. Anyone else hate it?
    It's not the prettiest result ever (see attached screenshot), and I haven't built in a change-color menu anywhere else (wouldn't have the first clue how), so you may not want to use it - but if it drives you crazy enough, try this out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tarirene; 01/19/2010 at 08:34 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Does that just remove the image? If you click on the bottom corner, do the color choices pop up?
    haha, really I did read your request. it removes the whole shebang, tapping anywhere down there now does nothing. I actually wanted to keep the image b/c it's ugly without, but... this was the simplest method.
  5.    #5  
    Sweet! Thanks a lot!!
    Let me know if you have trouble installing, I made it in 1.3.5.1

Also, it occurs to me that if you really hate the white corner (as I do), you could photoshop the images in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.notes/images called memos-sheet-backdrop-COLOR.png to fill in the missing corner.
  7.    #7  
    It didn't install at first, but I changed the location of the file in the .patch file from "/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.notes/app/views/note" to "/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.notes/app/views/note/note-scene.html".

I'll photoshop the corner in as soon as I get a chance.

Works AWESOME! Thank you so much!
    sweet, I should have tested that out first lol

will edit the file and upload the new attachment in my original post