1.    #1  
    Would it be possible to get blank icons that don't do anything in the launcher? I use Launchpoint and have added a 4th page just for all of my Launchpoint contacts. I would like to be able to space them out a little so I don't tap the wrong one (I have 4x4 icon patch which can cramp things a little. I'd like to be able to add/delete them as necessary and move them around. tia
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    You could find a web page that has nothing but a black page or something along those line and use the add to launcher to get the link on the launcher.

I have to try this out...

Edit it works here a web page that's all black. The icon has a shade effect but it works just name it nothing and bam blank black icon.

Here's the all black page..

http://www.iphonelife.com/files/blackpage.html
    or a tiny url version
    http://tiny.cc/xIFjB

Browse to this page then hit the top left then page then add to launcher. Change the name to be blank or a . and your done. Added 10 all with blank names so you good
    Last edited by helidos; 01/15/2010 at 10:00 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Only problem I foresee with that is that the icon does something. If I accidentally tap it instead of my contact I'd be opening the web browser.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pmpmstrb View Post
    Only problem I foresee with that is that the icon does something. If I accidentally tap it instead of my contact I'd be opening the web browser.
    I know just trying to give you a simple solution until someone comes up with a better one..

Which 4x4 patch are you using I know there is 3 versions but I think each one has the icons spaced differently
  5.    #5  
    I'll give your idea a try and see how it goes. I'm using the 4x4 v3 patch.
    Dang dude you must have some big fingers or something because I'm using the 4x4 v3 patch and theres plenty of room.
  7.    #7  
    Not really. I would just like to make it easier to quick dial while driving.