1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone could make this patch or if it is even possible to make this type of patch. I would like to see a world clock mode like the iPhone added to the stock Clock app. And if possible maybe a timer as well.
    Last edited by gladesmellzgood; 01/14/2010 at 01:37 AM.
    Have you looked at TealTime in the official App Catalog? I am using it and find it has some useful features and a nice interface.

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    Have you looked at TealTime in the official App Catalog? I am using it and find it has some useful features and a nice interface.

ME
    I'll look it up and report back.
    i looked at it, but i dont want to spend $5 so i looked at the clock app and was surprised that world time was not all ready built in in preferences or something
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    i looked at it, but i dont want to spend $5 so i looked at the clock app and was surprised that world time was not all ready built in in preferences or something
    I know I was completely shocked when I looked at the clock app and it only had the time and an alarm. Hopefully someone can work on it, maybe Palm will. I wish I knew how to patch or program.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    There is a World Clock on web apps go to project appetite to find it